COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
What’s not adding up breh what you think the whole world is lying about this or something. Some areas might not get hid hard as others, simple as that .We not still pushing the conspiracy thing right . I understand the brehs saying maybe people overreacting or even the brehs saying not enough action. But we not still doing the conspiracy thing are we ?
What’s not adding up is the fact that a more densely populated area has less confirmed cases that a less densely populated one. Especially an area that has better access to testing. A whole metro area located right along the busiest highway in America has less confirmed cases than a county. I’m not even saying any conspiracy shyt. That just doesn’t make sense to me

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

Ex Goldman Sachs Ceo. Have to say I agree with him. It’s all well putting in measures to combat this but there has to be a way we don’t completely destroy the economy or else the effects will be worse than this virus

he already predicted a 33% drop in GDP from this shyt

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
For the people who want to be pissed at Democrats about something, if this report is correct this is what you should be pissed about instead.

They did the right thing when Republicans were putting billions of dollars of unneeded shyt in the bill but, turn around and put unrelated wishlist bullshyt in the bill too.

JUST PASS A CLEAN fukkING BILL! WHY IS THAT SO HARD?!

I hate our government man...

I'm going to hold my tongue but Ill just say I understand where 18th century Frenchmen are coming from...:francis:

No fukking way :dwillhuh:

They're pushing that shyt NOW?

:snoop: