COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Anyone on the Coli living in China currently that can give us more insight? I don't trust China either. I don't really trust the US government, but I trust China even less.

A friend of mines was living in china. She had a hair business and when it first started she said they were underreporting shyt badly.
She said it was way worse then what the media portrayed.
Took her a few months just to get out but she back in US and lost her business I know and plans to start it again but unfortunately came back to US getting hit with it tho

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.

Ex Goldman Sachs Ceo

This is what trump is talking about when he says the 15 days shyt. He’s putting the economy before people’s lives. He wants to try herd immunity but that shyt is obviously failing and could potentially make the virus mutate and become stronger. This is what happens when you have a “businessman” in charge of a country.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Courtesy, Financial Times
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2Ffca9a1c2-6cec-11ea-89df-41bea055720b

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F0dae8a28-6ced-11ea-89df-41bea055720b

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F9c58dd44-6c77-11ea-89df-41bea055720b

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Ex Goldman Sachs Ceo. Have to say I agree with him. It’s all well putting in measures to combat this but there has to be a way we don’t completely destroy the economy or else the effects will be worse than this virus

:gucci: how is anyone lower risk when everyone can be a carrier and past it on to a bunch of people when they come back to work then it starts all over again.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyone on the Coli living in China currently that can give us more insight? I don't trust China either. I don't really trust the US government, but I trust China even less.

I think a cat a couple pages ago said he's in China and things do seem to be slowly going back to normal. But maybe I'm buggin.

Fred.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, air transat laying of 70%. But Trudeau was giving companies a 10% subsidy to keep people hired. :stopitslime:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
shyt ain’t adding up. How does the entire Baltimore metro area have less confirmed cases than Montgomery County?
:patrice:

It adds up quite easily.

One, mostly black people in Baltimore county.
Two, the tests are gonna go to the white people (and rich) first. Cant report a positive test if you arent getting tested.
Trust me, if they were able to pin any type of sickness on us black folk, they would. Its why some of these Europeans are mad that its not showing up on these charts in Africa. They want to blame us for all the world's problems so bad.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all but I don't believe China for a sec. I'd believe they're suppressing info long before I believe it's been 5 days with no new cases.

Fred.

I think they've decided that they gotten past the peak and at this point they'll just let the chips fall where they may, eventually the world will reach that point. Countries can't be on lockdown forever

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ex Goldman Sachs Ceo. Have to say I agree with him. It’s all well putting in measures to combat this but there has to be a way we don’t completely destroy the economy or else the effects will be worse than this virus

lol nah.

they just mad they losing money. they could give a fukk if you die or about your mental health.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
This is what trump is talking about when he says the 15 days shyt. He’s putting the economy before people’s lives. He wants to try herd immunity but that shyt is obviously failing and could potentially make the virus mutate and become stronger. This is what happens when you have a “businessman” in charge of a country.

It's the end game for the whole world, we can't be locked down for 4/5 months. Everything will collapse. Suppress the peak then let it play out, there's no other choice