COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
:gucci: how is anyone lower risk when everyone can be a carrier and past it on to a bunch of people when they come back to work then it starts all over again.

Because the point of all of this isn't to stop people from getting it, it was to slow it down to not overwhelm our infrastructure. I think they've conceded 70-80% WILL get this. Any vaccine is also too far out. Once we get to the middle of April a call will have to be made.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
It's the end game for the whole world, we can't be locked down for 4/5 months. Everything will collapse. Suppress the peak then let it play out, there's no other choice
They’re only projecting 4/5 months because they’re calculating for our stupidity. Trump should have had us on lockdown at the latest since early February.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Trudeau says they're testing vaccines and investing in vaccine development, paying Blue Dot to model and predict the spread of disease, using 3D printers to make medical supplies

Strange on how no update in regards to his wife

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
They’re only projecting 4/5 months because they’re calculating for our stupidity. Trump should have had us on lockdown at the latest since early February.

His biggest and the world's biggest mistake was not cutting off China, nobody would have accepted a lockdown in early February. Hell people don't want to accept it now

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
For the people who want to be pissed at Democrats about something, if this report is correct this is what you should be pissed about instead.

They did the right thing when Republicans were putting billions of dollars of unneeded shyt in the bill but, turn around and put unrelated wishlist bullshyt in the bill too.

JUST PASS A CLEAN fukkING BILL! WHY IS THAT SO HARD?!

I hate our government man...

I'm going to hold my tongue but Ill just say I understand where 18th century Frenchmen are coming from...:francis: