COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
More people would have it if they didn't shut stuff down though. It would overwhelm the medical system even more and more people would die.

I know..I ain’t left my house in a week..I’m all for this everyone stay at home shyt

im just saying how crazy it is when you put the actual numbers into perspective...we never really think a sold out Yankee game crowd can change the world..it seems like a .02 percent of what’s going on in your city when it’s actually happening

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Well, as I've said before look at Italy.

Horrific death toll from COVID-19....and 1/3 of the people already had heart disease. Most of the deaths were people pushing 80.

This shyt is scary but generally speaking it don't randomly kill people. Most of the people are either old as fukk, or unhealthy already.

I look at it like The Joker said in "The Dark Knight". Nobody gives a fukk about heart disease or cancer because it's considered normal. People still eating like shyt, smoking, doing whatever. But since COVID-19 isn't "planned" deaths....people are losing their minds.

Fred.
Makes me feel better but like u said before the economic fallout will be serious so there’s no wins here

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I was finally able to convince my wife to downgrade her car insurance from full coverage to just liability and uninsured motorist. I'd been trying for years to get her to do this. We'd already streamlined most of our other expenses prior to this though.
Is it a large price difference because I was about to do the same thing for my old car but it was only like $5 different so it made sense for me to keep full coverage

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all but I don't believe China for a sec. I'd believe they're suppressing info long before I believe it's been 5 days with no new cases.

Fred.

Anyone on the Coli living in China currently that can give us more insight? I don't trust China either. I don't really trust the US government, but I trust China even less.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Trudeau says they're testing vaccines and investing in vaccine development, paying Blue Dot to model and predict the spread of disease, using 3D printers to make medical supplies