COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So the posted 14k thats I just say in NYC 11,200 will probably recover.

Got to slowly this dam spread down.

I'll defer to know your knowledge as I haven't researched NY and the numbers I posted are admittedly from 10 days ago.

Haven't really read up on recovery rates since then, not gonna lie.

But....yeah. As I said weeks ago, this is hardly the death sentence people are making it out to be. But people acting a god damn fool are making it far worse than it needed to be, too.

Fred.

Daps
Man you better man the fukk up. :gucci:

Life gets a lot worse than not being able to get a hair cut or go to the gym. I personally know people who are donating blood just to be able to get food and diapers for their kids. And they ain't crying over it. shyt is real out here.

Not trying to be a dikk head but god damn man. You're getting off light as fukk compared to most of the country. Dude said :mjcry:"I can't go to Best Buy and look at a TV"....if you don't get the fukk outta here. :stopitslime:

Some of you cats clearly ain't been through much in life....which is awesome, congrats....but you ain't built for any sort of drama or hardship.

Fred.

He would be food in the apocalypse :mjlol:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
How come we ain't see no footage of these NYC hospitals?

Not that I want to see the struggle but these numbers keep going up by the thousands and we suppose to just believe these tweets?

I remember seeing cell phone footage from randoms at Wuhan hoapitals and that made me believe the chaos.
they were gonna go up anyway because they are testing more and more people

NYers lives right up under one another how are these numbers a surprise to anyone?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Idk what field he work in but I think a lot of people bout to be laid off if they haven’t already

in ny yeah we can go out and get temporary work but then we exposing ourselves to the virus

we just gotta wait this storm out and see what happens but I’m not too optimistic
I be on Reddit browsing.

There are so many people losing their jobs right now

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I read one report where it says there are up to 11x more people infected than report bcuz of lack of testing. And says half of the country could catch this before its over
When do they think it is going to be over?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I'll defer to know your knowledge as I haven't researched NY and the numbers I posted are admittedly from 10 days ago.

Haven't really read up on recovery rates since then, not gonna lie.

But....yeah. As I said weeks ago, this is hardly the death sentence people are making it out to be. But people acting a god damn fool are making it far worse than it needed to be, too.

Fred.
If this shyt keep spreading and overwhelming the health care system it could be a death sentence for a significant amount of people imo

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Since my school thread got ignored

High school seniors graduated or how they gone do that?
Well anybody that's supposed to graduate this year