COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm a grown ass man and I just wanna ball up and cry. I'm tired of all this shyt. It didn't take long for society to basically collapse. Can't get a damn hair cut, can't buy basic supplies. Can't even walk in a damn Best Buy anymore and look at a TV. Afraid to order take out because I don't know who made it or how sick they might be. Forced to report to work daily and be exposed to randoms because my company is considered essential meanwhile they send me on calls that are completely BS that I shouldn't be at given how serious things are getting. shyt sucks right now. I'm really hurting I can't workout at the gym. It was so therapeutic. I don't know when any of these things will come back.

I can't even go see my parents because I'm exposed to so may random people it's not worth the risk to visit them anymore.

Hold it together bro, as bad as it is your mind can make shyt much worse. Turn off the social media, watch a good (non-corona related) movie, listen to some music, pick up the phone and call a loved one.

The best thing for you to do is come to terms with the fact that:

A) A lot of this is out of your control right now

B) None of this is your fault

C) Everything, good or bad, is temporary

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

Says it in the very first paragraph

"To help, Facebook donated our emergency reserve of 720,000 masks that we had bought in case the wildfires continued," Zuckerberg said in a post, adding that the company is also working on "sourcing a lot more to donate."

I work for a Silicon Valley company and we have an emergency kit with masks, flares, etc and I live in London :yeshrug:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm a grown ass man and I just wanna ball up and cry. I'm tired of all this shyt. It didn't take long for society to basically collapse. Can't get a damn hair cut, can't buy basic supplies. Can't even walk in a damn Best Buy anymore and look at a TV. Afraid to order take out because I don't know who made it or how sick they might be. Forced to report to work daily and be exposed to randoms because my company is considered essential meanwhile they send me on calls that are completely BS that I shouldn't be at given how serious things are getting. shyt sucks right now. I'm really hurting I can't workout at the gym. It was so therapeutic. I don't know when any of these things will come back.

I can't even go see my parents because I'm exposed to so may random people it's not worth the risk to visit them anymore.
At least you collecting a pay check breh. Mad people out here in worse situations than you are even before this virus
:yeshrug:

We might still be in the early stages of this and people already cracking. I knew that this thing would cause more health issues due to stress than the actual virus itself
:picard:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats on yall. Thats y'all plan idiot.:francis:

so they throw it out for what plan. w.e crooked ass jared thinks is the best?!

even if it it isnt sufficent for somethign this big. you keep it in place and expand on it.

they constantly are blaming why they arent doing a good job

imagine if you yourself did that at your job its truly unbelievable

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
so they throw it out for what plan. w.e crooked ass jared thinks is the best?!

even if it it isnt sufficent for somethign this big. you keep it in place and expand on it.

they constantly are blaming why they arent doing a good job

imagine if you yourself did that at your job its truly unbelievable
If I acted like this, as a black man especially, in the workplace they would kick my ass out.

That white privilege :wow: