COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep getting alerts because i'm posting in both but i'm getting confused on my conversations. Can't they still just merge them both in here?
shyt, i don’t even know. I would think so.

I’d prefer that too because even though I’m in this one more, I still check in with that one from time to time and they sometimes have unique information

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mods put this on front page everyone should read:

Keeping the Coronavirus from Infecting Health-Care Workers

A Key point for everyone panicing:
Those of us who must go out into the world and have contact with people don’t have to panic if we find out that someone with the coronavirus has been in the same room or stood closer than we wanted for a moment. Transmission seems to occur primarily through sustained exposure in the absence of basic protection or through the lack of hand hygiene after contact with secretions.

Consider a couple of data points. Singapore so far appears not to have had a single recorded health-care-related transmission of the coronavirus, despite the hundreds of cases that its medical system has had to deal with. That includes one case reported this week of a critically ill pneumonia patient who exposed forty-one health-care workers in the course of four days before being diagnosed with covid-19. These were high-risk exposures, including exposures during intubation and hands-on intensive care. Eighty-five per cent of the workers used only surgical masks. Yet, owing to proper hand hygiene, none became infected.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm a grown ass man and I just wanna ball up and cry. I'm tired of all this shyt. It didn't take long for society to basically collapse. Can't get a damn hair cut, can't buy basic supplies. Can't even walk in a damn Best Buy anymore and look at a TV. Afraid to order take out because I don't know who made it or how sick they might be. Forced to report to work daily and be exposed to randoms because my company is considered essential meanwhile they send me on calls that are completely BS that I shouldn't be at given how serious things are getting. shyt sucks right now. I'm really hurting I can't workout at the gym. It was so therapeutic. I don't know when any of these things will come back.

I can't even go see my parents because I'm exposed to so may random people it's not worth the risk to visit them anymore.
Bro chin up

At uU got money coming in and roof over you

Just buckle down for 2montha and we good

Fred

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm a grown ass man and I just wanna ball up and cry. I'm tired of all this shyt. It didn't take long for society to basically collapse. Can't get a damn hair cut, can't buy basic supplies. Can't even walk in a damn Best Buy anymore and look at a TV. Afraid to order take out because I don't know who made it or how sick they might be. Forced to report to work daily and be exposed to randoms because my company is considered essential meanwhile they send me on calls that are completely BS that I shouldn't be at given how serious things are getting. shyt sucks right now. I'm really hurting I can't workout at the gym. It was so therapeutic. I don't know when any of these things will come back.

I can't even go see my parents because I'm exposed to so may random people it's not worth the risk to visit them anymore.

Man you better man the fukk up. :gucci:

Life gets a lot worse than not being able to get a hair cut or go to the gym. I personally know people who are donating blood just to be able to get food and diapers for their kids. And they ain't crying over it. shyt is real out here.

Not trying to be a dikk head but god damn man. You're getting off light as fukk compared to most of the country. Dude said :mjcry:"I can't go to Best Buy and look at a TV"....if you don't get the fukk outta here. :stopitslime:

Some of you cats clearly ain't been through much in life....which is awesome, congrats....but you ain't built for any sort of drama or hardship.

Fred.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Bro chin up

At uU got money coming in and roof over you

Just buckle down for 2montha and we good

Fred

Idk what field he work in but I think a lot of people bout to be laid off if they haven’t already

in ny yeah we can go out and get temporary work but then we exposing ourselves to the virus

we just gotta wait this storm out and see what happens but I’m not too optimistic