COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:deadrose: @ this footage of Chinese police confronting citizens with drones to get their ass back in the house and put on a mask

EOprjCW.png

:russ:
osxCQ44.png

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
See why I said ghana isn't equipped for this shyt?

The whole continent isn't ready. I had a conversation with a family member. THe only value about this pandemic specifically for Africa is for citizens of those countries to truly re-evaluate and demand more from their governing class. If Africans do not learn from this, then they are complicit in their own misery because they have enabled their worthless leaders to loot and steal without building viable medical/healthcare infrastructure.

South Africa will get hit hard given the already high HIV positive population in that country (20% of the adult population has it)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm a grown ass man and I just wanna ball up and cry. I'm tired of all this shyt. It didn't take long for society to basically collapse. Can't get a damn hair cut, can't buy basic supplies. Can't even walk in a damn Best Buy anymore and look at a TV. Afraid to order take out because I don't know who made it or how sick they might be. Forced to report to work daily and be exposed to randoms because my company is considered essential meanwhile they send me on calls that are completely BS that I shouldn't be at given how serious things are getting. shyt sucks right now. I'm really hurting I can't workout at the gym. It was so therapeutic. I don't know when any of these things will come back.

I can't even go see my parents because I'm exposed to so may random people it's not worth the risk to visit them anymore.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Twitter needs to change the guidelines for reporting people. This dude should be banned for shyt like this.

I clicked on his profile and he’s the lead for “Teenagers for Trump” - says it all really

this is why i think it'll be worse here, all the "hard" choices will come too little too late.

This is true. I was just watching a video from our local TV in U.K. from 2 weeks ago and people were complaining that it’s not a pandemic

Meanwhile in London

upload_2020-3-23_9-15-13-jpeg.28164

Are you in London? I can’t remember. Anyway this looks like Central Line from East London which is normally the lower working class areas. These guys are probably just going to their manual labour job which has no WFH option. Safe for the rep

I'm a grown ass man and I just wanna ball up and cry. I'm tired of all this shyt. It didn't take long for society to basically collapse. Can't get a damn hair cut, can't buy basic supplies. Can't even walk in a damn Best Buy anymore and look at a TV. Afraid to order take out because I don't know who made it or how sick they might be. Forced to report to work daily and be exposed to randoms because my company is considered essential meanwhile they send me on calls that are completely BS that I shouldn't be at given how serious things are getting. shyt sucks right now. I'm really hurting I can't workout at the gym. It was so therapeutic. I don't know when any of these things will come back.

I can't even go see my parents because I'm exposed to so may random people it's not worth the risk to visit them anymore.

Have a cry bro. It’s not a bad thing. I did it yesterday when thinking of the struggle my mum is going through. This is killing people our parents age.

Let’s all remember 2 weeks ago we were chatting shyt on here, chilling, drinking, etc and today we see how fragile our life is.

When we get out of this mess, fukk your comfort zone. Go travel, learn a language, go to a bar in some random part of town. This mess should make us realise we’re literally seconds away from death at any time

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole continent isn't ready. I had a conversation with a family member. THe only value about this pandemic specifically for Africa is for citizens of those countries to truly re-evaluate and demand more from their governing class. If Africans do not learn from this, then they are complicit in their own misery because they have enabled their worthless leaders to loot and steal without building viable medical/healthcare infrastructure.

South Africa will get hit hard given the already high HIV positive population in that country (20% of the adult population has it)
South Africans are waiting with bated breath for the President's address this evening. President Cryil Ramaphosa is expected to brief the nation on measures taken to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on consumers and the economy. There's 274 confirmed coronavirus cases in South Africa currently, with no deaths. SABC News Political Editor Mzwandile Mbeje is tracking this story for us.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

:gucci:

calm the fukk down :pachaha:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Pull yourself together. :scust:

Skype or facetime your parents. Go sit in your backyard and put on some light classical music for therapy