COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
One of my best friends is in southern China right now and he told me that things are getting back to normal. Everyone has to wear a mask. People are allowed to leave for work and there are screeners everywhere. There are still cops and military on every block.

I don't think that they have things handled, but China has to get back to work because everything in the world is made there. So they're going to have everyone mask up and try to keep things as contained as possible. If there's another outbreak, people are already conditioned to go hunker down.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I don't think that they have things handled, but China has to get back to work because everything in the world is made there. So they're going to have everyone mask up and try to keep things as contained as possible. If there's another outbreak, people are already conditioned to go hunker down.

Yeah, I don't think so either but I still think a real lockdown is something we have to do here. Most people here might be staying inside, but we still have people going out for large gatherings, companies insisting their employees need to go to the office when their job can be done from home and morons coughing on things at stores. It only takes only one asymptomatic person to start community spread.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Once trumps 15 day plan that pence keeps in his pocket is past the 15 day period...will he then start doing some drastic shyt?

i feel like it’s all aimed that way..he gonna be up there like “I gave Americans 15 days..they didn’t listen...now it’s time to do things my way :youngsabo:

I think we’re on like day 11 or 12

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
If (and this is a big IF) this is true, then isolation and getting the numbers down is key. Which is exactly what countries are trying to, except for the stubborn individuals who think they're invincible.

But since we've seen just how far China would go to censor the news and erase people who'd speak out against them and expose them... I highly doubt this is true. I'd hope it is because then it means that a lockdown for months isn't necessary, but I don't know if I believe this.

Just putting on my conspiracy theory hat here. I think China has to get back to work. Look at Trump and how he goes
full
when someone brings up the defense production act. It makes me think that he has spoken to the heads of these corporations, but they've told him that they can't just switch and ramp up production for these needed medical products, because the materials needed come from China. It's like the guy who was on Reddit last month, who said most of the furniture his company sells is assembled in China. And that they do have items that are made in America, but all of the material comes from China, and they're not getting those materials, until they go back to work. So if China doesn't get back to work, no one is getting shyt.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just putting on my conspiracy theory hat here. I think China has to get back to work. Look at Trump and how he goes
full
when someone brings up the defense production act. It makes me think that he has spoken to the heads of these corporations, but they've told him that they can't just switch and ramp up production for these needed medical products, because the materials needed come from China. It's like the guy who was on Reddit last month, who said most of the furniture his company sells is assembled in China. And that they do have items that are made in America, but all of the material comes from China, and they're not getting those materials, until they go back to work. So if China doesn't get back to work, no one is getting shyt.

We dont have the skill anymore to make stuff. Like tim cook says, iPhones are made in China not for their cost, but for the skills required. Maybe this will help bring manufacturing back here but highly doubtful.