COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll never know. On the 12th I felt a burst of wind in my chest stretching from lungs to rib cage and I had to command several deep breaths moments after.

There would be times where I had to focus on my breathing until the 16th where I called it in and had to get some answers.

Damn man. Hope you get better and have a complete and speedy recovery.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If this was China everybody would call that move very deceitful.

because you cant trust china...:ld: with everything they've done they can't be trusted they've killed their own citzens for even speaking out about the damned virus because they dont want to look weak...:francis: even now they are hiding shyt about the aftermath about wuhan and where the virus came from... silencing its own citizens that tried to warn the world...:snoop:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Japan is starting to accept the coronavirus has crushed its Olympic dreams

After weeks of insisting that the 2020 Tokyo Olympics will go on planned even as the global coronavirus pandemic continued to spread at an alarming rate, Japan today finally acknowledged what many had already long accepted: July’s games will have to be postponed.

Addressing parliament today, prime minister Shinzo Abe said that if the games cannot be held in “a complete form”—with spectators in the stands, for example—”we have to decide to postpone them, giving top priority to [the health of the] athletes.” He added that cancellation is not an option.

Abe’s remarks came shortly before Canada announced that they would not be sending athletes to Tokyo this summer due to the risks posed by Covid-19, the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. “This is not solely about athlete health – it is about public health,” the committee said in a statement, explaining that it was not safe for the athletes, their families, and the broader Canadian community to continue training towards the games. “In fact, it runs counter to the public health advice which we urge all Canadians to follow.”

In a statement today, the Australian Olympic Committee also told its athletes to prepare for the games to be delayed until 2021, noting that the Australian team “could not be assembled in the changing circumstances at home and abroad.”

Pressure mounted over the weekend on Olympics organizers, as more national teams joined calls for the games to be pushed back. In a letter on Friday (Mar. 20)—the same day that the Olympic torch arrived in Japan— USA Swimming urged the country’s Olympics committee to advocate for a delay, and USA Track and Field quickly followed with a similar statement. Slovenia has also called for the games to be postponed, as have Norway and Brazil. Meanwhile, German former world champion fencer Max Hartung, who leads his country’s Olympic committee’s athletes’ commission, said on Saturday (Mar. 21) that he would boycott the Tokyo Olympics for the safety of other athletes.

In an emergency meeting yesterday, the International Olympic Committee said it is starting discussions on a possible postponement of this summer’s games, and set a deadline for a final decision within four weeks. The committee said it would look at “different scenarios,” but that an outright cancellation was not on the cards. It marks a sharp U-turn from just a few days ago, when the IOC dismissed the need for “drastic decisions” and said there were no plans to postpone the games.

Daps
Claim “end of discussion” but keep talking, brehs.:francis: Why don’t you use that little brain of yours and figure out why I would have a vested interest in what your idiot president is doing. It can’t possinly be that I have family that lives all over the US. Impossible. It can’t be that Trudeau is influenced by trump. Nah. Can’t be that the US and Canada are tied to each other. Nope. Can’t be that either.

Go to sleep, dummy.
You’re butthurt he insulted your place of origin. Stop being a p*ssy and get over it

Daps
How come we ain't see no footage of these NYC hospitals?

Not that I want to see the struggle but these numbers keep going up by the thousands and we suppose to just believe these tweets?

I remember seeing cell phone footage from randoms at Wuhan hoapitals and that made me believe the chaos.

Theres truly some idiots in this world. :mjtf:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North

:ohhh:

Don't take this virus seriously brehs :francis:.

Ya know, even if this is apparently something that happens with the flu too (I have NEVER experienced this, at least not knowingly), with all this talk about lung damage, lost of scent and taste, and even possibly taking away the ability to have orgasms (if those articles a few days ago are to be believed, which I doubt)... I'm 100% good on catching this thing. :hubie:I want zero smoke.