COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Security guards will be on your ass real quick if they catch recording in a hospital in the states. If you'd like to see the damage, come to NYC and try being seen in a hospital.
Thats about the only way some people are going to believe. Even if there was footage, all over the news, alot of these weirdos will be on some "doctored footage, fake news" bullshyt.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have hundreds of posts about this dude and you’re not even fukking American. You’re obsessed :laff:

Those things that rhyme with sinks will get what’s coming to them though. Trust.

Claim “end of discussion” but keep talking, brehs.:francis: Why don’t you use that little brain of yours and figure out why I would have a vested interest in what your idiot president is doing. It can’t possinly be that I have family that lives all over the US. Impossible. It can’t be that Trudeau is influenced by trump. Nah. Can’t be that the US and Canada are tied to each other. Nope. Can’t be that either.

Go to sleep, dummy.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I was handling this all relatively OK, I wasn't too worried about food and lockdowns as I could handle it all myself.

But in the UK it was Mothers Sunday yesterday and FaceTimed my mum. She was relatively OK, but randomly through the conversation she said "when I go to bed I pray that I wake up in the morning" then I realised how helpless I am at this stage. She's 75, has borderline diabetes and lives alone away from London. No deliveries for food online, shops are pretty bare out there and even if I could, I cannot even go and deliver her food.

Not really personal here, but today is the first time I genuinely got upset. Fingers crossed we get through this shyt ASAP

Hammer

Banned
Daps
We knew about this shyt last year. Your President claimed the whole thing to be a hoax just weeks ago. Trump is allowed to fumble time after time because folk like you never hold him accountable. China is to blame for some shyt and so is Trump. You completely forget all the shyt he said.

While China lied, so did the US, to their own citizens :mjlol:
yea I never hold him accountable. who the fukk are you and what do you know? ignorant retard