COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damage occurs even without symptoms.

From University of Minnesota
Studies profile lung changes in asymptomatic COVID-19, viral loads in patient samples

In new research developments, a team from Wuhan, China, reports that even asymptomatic patients with COVID-19 pneumonia have abnormal lung findings on computed tomography (CT), and a group from Beijing noted that viral loads from infected patients appear to peak 5 to 6 days after symptom onset.
Studies profile lung changes in asymptomatic COVID-19, viral loads in patient samples

From The Lencet
COVID-19 pneumonia manifests with chest CT imaging abnormalities, even in asymptomatic patients
, with rapid evolution from focal unilateral to diffuse bilateral ground-glass opacities that progressed to or co-existed with consolidations within 1–3 weeks. Combining assessment of imaging features with clinical and laboratory findings could facilitate early diagnosis of COVID-19 pneumonia.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30086-4/fulltext

This got me shook.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Sounds to me like he gonna end this lockdown and tell people to get the fukk back to work :snoop:

Either that or let the economy crash and burn.

I think they’ll extend this thing to May the latest then say to hell with it. Better hope this shyt dies off.

Knowing him, what option you think he's picking? :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, China isn’t to blame for “some shyt”. They’re to blame for 98.5 percent of it. This is an international crisis and they need to be held accountable. Trump and other world leaders may be held accountable come their respective election seasons but the Chinese need to be held accountable above anyone else.

I guess Trump shoulda just packed up when he realized China lied. No work left for him to do eh? He took a problem and made it worse. You can blame China all you want. What's the next move? China should be held accountable and so should Trump.

Daps
I guess Trump shoulda just packed up when he realized China lied. No work left for him to do eh? He took a problem and made it worse. You can blame China all you want. What's the next move? China should be held accountable and so should Trump.
Can you read? I said that potentially will come for all world leaders when it’s time for elections. The Chinese need to be held accountable regardless of who the president is this time next year. End of discussion

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"It will all go away like a miracle"

giphy.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you read? I said that potentially will come for all world leaders when it’s time for elections. The Chinese need to be held accountable regardless of who the president is this time next year. End of discussion

Can YOU read? I already said they should be Chinese should be held accoutnable but that's besides the point, idiot. When the problem got here it was up to Cheeto to show leadership and make the right decisions. Instead he acted like a petulant child blaming the democrats calling the virus a hoax. "It's a little cold". "We have everything under control".

I'm talking about major missteps and you're talking about elections. GTFOH.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can YOU read? I already said they should be Chinese should be held accoutnable but that's besides the point, idiot. When the problem got here it was up to Cheeto to show leadership and make the right decisions. Instead he acted like a petulant child blaming the democrats calling the virus a hoax. "It's a little cold". "We have everything under control".

"We have it all under control . We will be victorious. It will be beautiful. It will be so perfect"

Type of shyt this guy trump says

:laff:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh:

Don't take this virus seriously brehs :francis:.

If I’m not mistaken influenza/colds can do this as well

From what I’ve read, it’s not permanent

Post viral symptoms are scary

I had a really bad stomach virus a couple of years back and even when the virus was gone (negative in tests) I couldn’t eat correctly without vomitting for a couple of months :damn:

Edit: here’s an article from the 80s about the flu causing these sort of problems

Sense of Smell Can Be Victim of Bout With Flu

Last edited:
Daps

You have hundreds of posts about this dude and you’re not even fukking American. You’re obsessed :laff:

Those things that rhyme with sinks will get what’s coming to them though. Trust.