COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
every country's leader did a horrible job. but this all started because of China and how unethical they are, they literally created this virus from eating bats and shyt then tried to keep it a secret and spread it all over the entire world. something has to happen to them from this

We knew about this shyt last year. Your President claimed the whole thing to be a hoax just weeks ago. Trump is allowed to fumble time after time because folk like you never hold him accountable. China is to blame for some shyt and so is Trump. You completely forget all the shyt he said.

While China lied, so did the US, to their own citizens :mjlol:

Last edited:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Same here

have a family member who still in the hospital and will have permanent lung damage but are gonna pull through

young with no underlying health conditions

smh this is trash
Sorry to hear that , but glad they will pull through. Do you have any idea how he\she got it or who they were around?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
How do you know they’ll have permanent lung damage?

Damage occurs even without symptoms.

From University of Minnesota
Studies profile lung changes in asymptomatic COVID-19, viral loads in patient samples

In new research developments, a team from Wuhan, China, reports that even asymptomatic patients with COVID-19 pneumonia have abnormal lung findings on computed tomography (CT), and a group from Beijing noted that viral loads from infected patients appear to peak 5 to 6 days after symptom onset.
Studies profile lung changes in asymptomatic COVID-19, viral loads in patient samples

From The Lencet
COVID-19 pneumonia manifests with chest CT imaging abnormalities, even in asymptomatic patients
, with rapid evolution from focal unilateral to diffuse bilateral ground-glass opacities that progressed to or co-existed with consolidations within 1–3 weeks. Combining assessment of imaging features with clinical and laboratory findings could facilitate early diagnosis of COVID-19 pneumonia.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30086-4/fulltext

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Government being irresponsible. We’ve been talking for the longest about all this shyt that they are rolling out to the public piece by piece. By not giving the public proper perspective, they are putting people’s lives in danger. They’re trying to avoid panic at the cost of damaging folks’ health.

So much misinformation like telling people masks are only for sick people. Like I was really gonna believe that shyt and not cop all these N95 masks I got. The average American is a dumb sheep though. I’m shocked at how ignorant the public is about the disease. I find myself constantly educating family and other people. Shyt’s exhausting but must be done

:snoop:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Government being irresponsible. We’ve been talking for the longest about all this shyt that they are rolling out to the public piece by piece. By not giving the public proper perspective, they are putting people’s lives in danger. They’re trying to avoid panic at the cost of damaging folks’ health.

So much misinformation like telling people masks are only for sick people. Like I was really gonna believe that shyt and not cop all these N95 masks I got. The average American is a dumb sheep though. I’m shocked at how ignorant the public is about the disease. I find myself constantly educating family and other people. Shyt’s exhausting but must be done

Straight DuckTales :duck:

Daps
We knew about this shyt last year. Your President claimed the whole thing to be a hoax just weeks ago. Trump is allowed to fumble time after time because folk like you never hold him accountable. China is to blame for some shyt and so is Trump. You completely forget all the shyt he said.
No, China isn’t to blame for “some shyt”. They’re to blame for 98.5 percent of it. This is an international crisis and they need to be held accountable. Trump and other world leaders may be held accountable come their respective election seasons but the Chinese need to be held accountable above anyone else.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

I was sleeping on this shyt heavy cuz I don’t watch tv like that and wasn’t fukkin with social media or the Coli

couple of my boys kept telling me to stock up on food and supplies and I was looking at them like :childplease: (not that I think stock piling is even necessary now but still)

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Security guards will be on your ass real quick if they catch recording in a hospital in the states. If you'd like to see the damage, come to NYC and try being seen in a hospital.

I know one hospital that isn't allowing visitors outside of a small window for non covid patients (and only one guest) and the covid-19 patients are in isolation rooms.

Daps

Sell your 401ks brehs. It's over. :francis:

Sounds to me like he gonna end this lockdown and tell people to get the fukk back to work :snoop:

Either that or let the economy crash and burn.

I think they’ll extend this thing to May the latest then say to hell with it. Better hope this shyt dies off.