COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Geode

All Star
Daps
I'm live and am from NYC and have a fairly large extended social circle. My mother is a nurse, my grandmother is a retired principal, my dad retired from transit and my cousin is the principal of one of the most well known public high school's in Brooklyn. Not one of them knows anyone who has got this virus yet. I'm curious as to where these numbers are coming from. If anyone else is in the NYC area and can comment of knowing someone personally or someone you know knowing someone, I'd like to hear. I'm not saying the authorities are lying...I'm saying nobody I know is aware of anyone in their circles who is affected. Every1 has just been quarantined.
I live in NYC and a friend of mine who works in education has it, and is in the hospital now. I still can't believe it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:damn:
  • The same survey anticipates about 200,000 deaths in the U.S this year, but experts have established a range that stretches from as few as 19,000 deaths to as many as 1.2 million.
  • The next day, the N.Y. Times reported on a 103-page HHS response plan, dated three days before Trump spoke, that said the pandemic "will last 18 months or longer" and could include "multiple waves."

This is a nightmare.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How come we ain't see no footage of these NYC hospitals?

Not that I want to see the struggle but these numbers keep going up by the thousands and we suppose to just believe these tweets?

I remember seeing cell phone footage from randoms at Wuhan hoapitals and that made me believe the chaos.
HIPAA

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I live in NYC and a friend of mine who works in education has it, and is in the hospital now. I still can't believe it.
Same here

have a family member who still in the hospital and will have permanent lung damage but are gonna pull through

young with no underlying health conditions

smh this is trash

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every country's leader did a horrible job. but this all started because of China and how unethical they are, they literally created this virus from eating bats and shyt then tried to keep it a secret and spread it all over the entire world. something has to happen to them from this

What do you suggest happen to an entire country out of the action of a few? Curious to know your idea of justice.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Dr. Campbell with some hard facts about how Covid19 Aerosolization and length of Survival Outside the Body

XZvq9z2l.png

So,

1. Remains active in the air for at least 3 hours.

2. Remains active on Plastic / Steel for up to 3 days.

3. Remains on cardboard for 24 hours - for Amazon brehs.

Original study

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2004973?query=featured_home

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dr. Campbell with some hard facts about how Covid19 Aerosolization and length of Survival Outside the Body

XZvq9z2l.png

So,

1. Remains active in the air for at least 3 hours.

2. Remains active on Plastic / Steel for up to 3 days.

3. Remains on cardboard for 24 hours - for Amazon brehs.

Original study

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2004973?query=featured_home

So basically everyone outside or at work should wear a mask, sanitize and disinfect several times an hour, including disinfecting packages.

concise

Veteran
Daps
How come we ain't see no footage of these NYC hospitals?

Not that I want to see the struggle but these numbers keep going up by the thousands and we suppose to just believe these tweets?

I remember seeing cell phone footage from randoms at Wuhan hoapitals and that made me believe the chaos.

Security guards will be on your ass real quick if they catch recording in a hospital in the states. If you'd like to see the damage, come to NYC and try being seen in a hospital.