COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so will China pay for this in any way at all? they ruined the entire world..... smh

Blaming China lets the complete incompetence of Cheeto off the hook. And it wasn't just Trump who fumbled, there were other leaders as well.

But if what I read is correct then some shyt needs to happen. Companies also need to move factories and manufacturing to Mexico or something. GTFO of China.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s my understanding that the virus has a bit more trouble surviving in the heat and humidity.

From what I read northern Italy is being hit MUCH harder than southern Italy because southern Italy has high humidity.

But it's in Israel and the middle east desert regions

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How come we ain't see no footage of these NYC hospitals?

Not that I want to see the struggle but these numbers keep going up by the thousands and we suppose to just believe these tweets?

I remember seeing cell phone footage from randoms at Wuhan hoapitals and that made me believe the chaos.

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
Why cant we be honest? Both sides messed up but without China this shyt wouldn't even be happening...

We might not have known what was happening in China, but they knew exactly what was going on. This isn't the middle ages. Politicians were just more concerned about the economy than people. Hell, even a few weeks ago Boris Johnson was still hedging his bets.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We might not have known what was happening in China, but they knew exactly what was going on. This isn't the middle ages. Politicians were just more concerned about the economy than people. Hell, even a few weeks ago Boris Johnson was still hedging his bets.

Seriously, we were talking about this shyt for months.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Blaming China lets the complete incompetence of Cheeto off the hook. And it wasn't just Trump who fumbled, there were other leaders as well.

But if what I read is correct then some shyt needs to happen. Companies also need to move factories and manufacturing to Mexico or something. GTFO of China.
every country's leader did a horrible job. but this all started because of China and how unethical they are, they literally created this virus from eating bats and shyt then tried to keep it a secret and spread it all over the entire world. something has to happen to them from this