COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Appreciate it, don't know how good it is to breathe without pauses or wake up in bed not by the toilet.

Nope. They said they weren't testing unless you are old or recently travelled. They're working under the presumption that everyone will have it and let your body fight it out. Even if you were in contact with someone that had it they won't test.

Quarantine and self-isolate are the prescriptions.

Should have come to my hospital could have got you tested

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Damn.

You currently have the rona?

Glad you're doing better...that's scary asf.

Well I'd say I'm in recovery regardless, I wasn't tested for it but I'd bet my dollars in me having it.

The state of this virus seems to exacerbate the symptoms of the body or push it into new painful syndromes. The energy of your body is focused on attacking the presence of your lungs that other functions take a hit.

I'm going to look for some research articles confirming a few things but this virus may be more interesting than I thought.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
We get to experience oppression/loss of freedom, isolation/loneliness, discrimination, severe illness, fear of having no food or water or electricity in a few months - this is what 600 million people (below poverty line) go through their entire lives.

don't ever think you are better than anyone brehs and brehettes
We had sports tho

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Well I'd say I'm in recovery regardless, I wasn't tested for it but I'd bet my dollars in me having it.

The state of this virus seems to exacerbate the symptoms of the body or push it into new painful syndromes. The energy of your body is focused on attacking the presence of your lungs that other functions take a hit.

I'm going to look for some research articles confirming a few things but this virus may be more interesting than I thought.
Damn.

Stay safe breh