COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We get to experience oppression/loss of freedom, isolation/loneliness, discrimination, severe illness, fear of having no food or water or electricity in a few months - this is what 600 million people (below poverty line) go through their entire lives.

don't ever think you are better than anyone brehs and brehettes

Daps
Don't even remember the last time I posted, but I'm over the fever. My breathing is at 80% and I feel good physically.

I have a headache that comes and goes still, but my biggest concern is my lungs and kidneys.

Still waiting to confirm what my lungs will look like along with rates of second infections.

Also my kidneys are now under stress handling waste management. I no longer receive the tingle sensation when alerting the body that you need to use the bathroom. Instead I get an angry neighbor knocking on my kidneys telling me to hurry up and use the bathroom.

This week was hell but I'm glad it's better than it started. An ECG, 3 X-rays and other physical check ups. Not fun. I'm glad I made it. Hope others can see it through.

I'm glad you're better. Got a lil worried after you didn't post for a few days

Did you ever get a confirmed positive diagnosis?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad you're better. Got a lil worried after you didn't post for a few days

Did you ever get a confirmed positive diagnosis?

Appreciate it, don't know how good it is to breathe without pauses or wake up in bed not by the toilet.

Nope. They said they weren't testing unless you are old or recently travelled. They're working under the presumption that everyone will have it and let your body fight it out. Even if you were in contact with someone that had it they won't test.

Quarantine and self-isolate are the prescriptions.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't even remember the last time I posted, but I'm over the fever. My breathing is at 80% and I feel good physically.

I have a headache that comes and goes still, but my biggest concern is my lungs and kidneys.

Still waiting to confirm what my lungs will look like along with rates of second infections.

Also my kidneys are now under stress handling waste management. I no longer receive the tingle sensation when alerting the body that you need to use the bathroom. Instead I get an angry neighbor knocking on my kidneys telling me to hurry up and use the bathroom.

This week was hell but I'm glad it's better than it started. An ECG, 3 X-rays and other physical check ups. Not fun. I'm glad I made it. Hope others can see it through.

How did you get it man? A coworker gave it to you?

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
We get to experience oppression/loss of freedom, isolation/loneliness, discrimination, severe illness, fear of having no food or water or electricity in a few months - this is what 600 million people (below poverty line) go through their entire lives.

don't ever think you are better than anyone brehs and brehettes

Perspective. :wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
How did you get it man? A coworker gave it to you?

I'll never know. On the 12th I felt a burst of wind in my chest stretching from lungs to rib cage and I had to command several deep breaths moments after.

There would be times where I had to focus on my breathing until the 16th where I called it in and had to get some answers.

Daps
My friend works at Sloan, one of the richest hospitals in this country, and they are running out of supplies. He has to make drugs using alcohol only, no sugurical gloves. They rationed to 1 gown per day whereas it was 1 gown per patient in the past.

shyt like this is worrisome...I’m sure the 1 gown per patient policy was in effect to deter the spread of diseases (beyond Caronavirus). If were forced to get lax with policies like these, the risks increase substantially for those in healthcare environments. :francis:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Damn.

You currently have the rona?

Glad you're doing better...that's scary asf.

concise

Veteran
Daps
My friend works at Sloan, one of the richest hospitals in this country, and they are running out of supplies. He has to make drugs using alcohol only, no sugurical gloves. They rationed to 1 gown per day whereas it was 1 gown per patient in the past.

You mean the cancer hospital in Manhattan? :merchant: