COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting.

Media across the country claimed China withheld knowledge of their coronavirus outbreak.
I think China fumbled around nov/dec but that was enough time to act given our knowledge here and not wait till fukkin march a whole 2-3 month after. Also the fact that they knew about it, saw what was going on in other countries, and yet trump originally claimed theres nothing to worry about.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My friend works at Sloan, one of the richest hospitals in this country, and they are running out of supplies. He has to make drugs using alcohol only, no sugurical gloves. They rationed to 1 gown per day whereas it was 1 gown per patient in the past.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjgrin:

Fukkery

Imagine getting checked by the mayor in real life then having that shyt go viral. Double L. You look stupid for being so ignorant that the mayor of the town had to come get you personally. Secondly, he succeeded in doing so and make you look dumb as hell as your outside playing ping pong by yourself.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
My friend works at Sloan, one of the richest hospitals in this country, and they are running out of supplies. He has to make drugs using alcohol only, no sugurical gloves. They rationed to 1 gown per day whereas it was 1 gown per patient in the past.
Memorial ny?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
How you doing today breh? :lupe:

Don't even remember the last time I posted, but I'm over the fever. My breathing is at 80% and I feel good physically.

I have a headache that comes and goes still, but my biggest concern is my lungs and kidneys.

Still waiting to confirm what my lungs will look like along with rates of second infections.

Also my kidneys are now under stress handling waste management. I no longer receive the tingle sensation when alerting the body that you need to use the bathroom. Instead I get an angry neighbor knocking on my kidneys telling me to hurry up and use the bathroom.

This week was hell but I'm glad it's better than it started. An ECG, 3 X-rays and other physical check ups. Not fun. I'm glad I made it. Hope others can see it through.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Given the number of high profile cases, it's possible that the pandemic is more prevalent than the numbers suggest. How did those people get exposed to the virus in the first place? These are not your daily supermarket shoppers.

This was my thoughts too. They are way over represented. Which tells us that there are a lot more positives out there than we know.

I'd also say that celebrities are generally out and about and around a lot more than the average person. So that's another contributing factor (although smaller) to the over representation.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
:francis: