COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter. All of the Trump supporters that need this money aren't paying attention and will just see him railing against Democrats, ergo Democrats are taking money away from poor people in their demented follow the bright light and sound way of living
People are going to be mad no matter what so maybe they should have just signed on to the bill and said fukk it. But a few months from now when these companies have taken the money, fired people, and just used it for stock buybacks, then the same people are going to be like "WHY DIDN'T THE DEMOCRATS STOP IT!" :damn: Somehow, what the Republicans did gets ignored.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

Seen shyt from right leaning accounts that tell the same story from a different view, shyt is stupid all the way around, no one cares about getting help to people, just serving their own interests. Dems want to make sure Trump doesn't come out of this smelling like roses and they're willing to sacrifice everyone for that.

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Gotta find mental/creative/physical outlets breh..protect that mental health:manny:

Been doing programming bookwork all day (Working on learning MEAN stack), read some One Piece, read some Dune, took a nap, took up learning Magic the Gathering after my brother in law gave me a bunch of cards, so I've been watching some tutorial videos... just got back from a brief run down the block and 20 minutes of jumping rope...Having a cup of coffee right now doing some more book work...Gonna cook up some food here shortly and have a nice glass of bourbon... and then I'm literally going to take my MPC Live, SP404 & headphones out to my car and am going to make some beats in my back seat for awhile:pachaha:...after a brief burn sesh though:ahh::smugdraper:

It sucks but you gotta find ways to maintain some semblance of daily routine/order. Took me a few days of just wandering my place like :shaq2: and doing absolutely nothing

Oh most definitely. I downloaded some manga on my phone to kill time at work during my breaks. And when I get home, i try not to read any Coronavirus related info unless it's urgent.

My home is my safe haven :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You ain't got to survive. You can thrive in 2020

It's the reset year. This stock market is about to be hittin:blessed:

maybe idk how long the market will take to rebound even if a cure comes around for this shyt...this whole ordeal is unprecedented in my lifetime and that of others who have been here 2x as long as I have whom I’ve spoken to (grandpops/grandma)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Seen shyt from right leaning accounts that tell the same story from a different view, shyt is stupid all the way around, no one cares about getting help to people, just serving their own interests. Dems want to make sure Trump doesn't want to come out of this smelling like roses and they're willing to sacrifice everyone for that.
Again...if you had any issues with the 2008 bailout, you can't be mad at this. :francis: This is a response to an economic crisis, just like 2008 and just like in 2008, a lot of shyt was just rammed through because "ITS AN EMERGENCY ITS AN EMERGENCY" but then these same people want to now lament why no one did anything to stop it.

But, yeah given all the above, personally the cynic in me just thinks the Democrats should have just passed the bill and let the chips fall where they may.

Again, this is all over a one time check that doesn't even cover what most people bring in during a month and we won't be getting for almost 2 months.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen shyt from right leaning accounts that tell the same story from a different view, shyt is stupid all the way around, no one cares about getting help to people, just serving their own interests. Dems want to make sure Trump doesn't want to come out of this smelling like roses and they're willing to sacrifice everyone for that.
Bullshyt