COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won’t defend trump because I know he would criticize someone else for doing the same thing. God forbid Obama ever got sleepy eyed during a meeting. Trump would have been all over Twitter condemning him and saying he wasn’t a leader.. so Trump should know better and not fall asleep when he needs to be paying attention. That’s his job.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Fitness Gang, I need some ideas..my apt is small as hell so I dont know how ima get these reps and cardio in. What's the name of that weights system where you dialed in the weights so you didnt have to have all sorts of different dumbbells around? Or those weights for travelling that you can inflate with water? Trying to avoid that Larry Holmes certification

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
How long you guys think til everything ok?

I'm in Toronto and earlier this week they closed down restaurants and things

Was hoping 2-3 weeks but everyone says no way
More like 2-3 months at the least. I think by the summer months it dies down considerably, until then everyone needs to keep their asses in the house unless you have to work, get food/supplies

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Fitness Gang, I need some ideas..my apt is small as hell so I dont know how ima get these reps and cardio in. What's the name of that weights system where you dialed in the weights so you didnt have to have all sorts of different dumbbells around? Or those weights for travelling that you can inflate with water? Trying to avoid that Larry Holmes certification

Cop a jump rope while you at it, best cardio + strength training + full body workout there is that requires the least amount of space & equipment.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Word on the street the state of MD is in the process of going on full lock down. I have heard that there will be a full shut down allowing no movement expect if you are deemed essential. Amazon has turned into a first responder at this point. If you guys need the work head to a warehouse. They are working at 50% to 60% capacity and need people willing to work.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Can someone post clear lungs to see the diff
As someone who has had their lungs x-rayed on numerous occasions I think I'm qualified to speak on this.

Those white globs or sacks you see within the black is the fluid or mucus in the lungs.

As you can see he had just one of those in one lung in the first pic to showing a bunch of fluid in both lungs in the next pic. Those look like how mine looked in 05' when I had to be in ICU for 2-3 weeks, I have lung damage from a life of asthma hospitalizations but I'm not on oxygen for the rest of my life either