Daps
Well they got this guy up there speaking. I’d be nodding out too

giphy.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My friend said the philippines is about a week away from collapsing. They are getting more concerned with feeding their families at this point than the virus. There’s food on the shelves, but people are out of money already.

They have military / police checkpoints on the roads now and only one household member allowed to go outside at a time. I don’t think most people here are aware how bad it was out there before this virus, my friend lived there for six years and came back with some maney ass stories. People say they want to live in a free country, but I don’t think they really know what that is when they say that lol. shyts fukked.

what you mean by collapsing? people looting? people killing each other? that dictator over there will do everything to keep people in line

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A plea from doctors in Italy: Treat more Covid-19 patients at home - STAT
With 70% of ICU beds reserved for critically ill Covid-19 patients, those beds are being allocated only to those “with a reasonable chance to survive,” as physicians make wrenching triage choices to try to keep alive those who have a chance. “Older patients are not being resuscitated and die alone without appropriate palliative care, while the family is notified over the phone, often by a well-intentioned, exhausted, and emotionally depleted physician with no prior contact,” they report.
That's what happens when the medical system is over taxed. Old people get wheeled in and the doctors say fukk em and let them die so somebody younger can get care.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You company not offering any bonuses? My company told us last week bonus for full time workers will be like 200 to 300 extra and part time half that. Plus bonus for working 5th or 6 day. I can also work any day I want too.

Bonuses??? :mjlol: I'm a DSP under a contractor company in amazon...We aint getting no bonuses...:sadcam:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Hell nah.

American culture will not allow it.

It's a wrap for the US.

im guessing a complete freeze on everything is the only way. None of this stuff is gonnna work they need a cure and fast. I’m not economical expert but is it possibly to “freeze” everything? Money bills, everything that takes money and shut it all down, sit home and wait for a cure? It’s only gonna get worst. The stress might kill half of our political system.