FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
im guessing a complete freeze on everything is the only way. None of this stuff is gonnna work they need a cure and fast. I’m not economical expert but is it possibly to “freeze” everything? Money bills, everything that takes money and shut it all down, sit home and wait for a cure? It’s only gonna get worst. The stress might kill half of our political system.

Word.. Like I said. Theres NO way the country can operate like this from now to July. Results need to come quick and fast.

The main problem is you have people that have to still go out and work because you have these greedy mortgage and renters companies and bill collectors that don't want to hear nothing about a virus and still want their money.

Then you have the idiot Generation Z crowd that don't care or believe nothing or take nothing serious and want to have fun while risking spreading this BS around.

Then you have these idiot state Politicians whom are slow on the move(like the one our here with Cooper) in literally closing things down or putting strict time zones on certain events until this blows over.

Then you have the idiots in Trump's Administration that wants to not only roll back the constitutional rights but also still cut food stamps in April.. Further accelerating the fears and paranoia of the people. This muthafukker is literally giving Biden the election in a gift.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homebody Gang in here with no issues staying home. :win: :blessed:

Got interwebs, media (books to movies), video games, and my writing to hold me down. :obama:

Got Insanity and DDP Yoga to keep me moving. Also got a stationary bike outside when the weather is fine. :obama:
I'm a introverted homebody too breh on the extreme end of the spectrum (social anxiety) but I don't know this shyt kinda different when it's not out of choice :mjcry:

pauljerico

Pro
Supporter
Daps
My friend said the philippines is about a week away from collapsing. They are getting more concerned with feeding their families at this point than the virus. There’s food on the shelves, but people are out of money already.

They have military / police checkpoints on the roads now and only one household member allowed to go outside at a time. I don’t think most people here are aware how bad it was out there before this virus, my friend lived there for six years and came back with some maney ass stories. People say they want to live in a free country, but I don’t think they really know what that is when they say that lol. shyts fukked.

False your friend is ignorant