COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long you guys think til everything ok?

I'm in Toronto and earlier this week they closed down restaurants and things

Was hoping 2-3 weeks but everyone says no way

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
How long you guys think til everything ok?

I'm in Toronto and earlier this week they closed down restaurants and things

Was hoping 2-3 weeks but everyone says no way
I'm always trying to make sure I don't buy into hysteria and being as level headed as possible but just looking at the data and what is happening in other countries, including those who probably have a more efficient government, definitely not 2 or 3 weeks. 2 or 3 weeks from now this shyt is going to be worse. That may be when I guess in North America so including you guys we will start that ride up the curve to the worst of this shyt.

You said you're in Canada and you guys always had a reputation of being on top of shyt government wise when it comes to public health and the public good more so than the US but from what I saw Trudeau dragged his feet too until his wife got it. So y'all probably acted too late and it's probably going to get worse. South Korea is going to have major bragging rights when this is all said and done

As far as when this shyt is over as far as the fear of illness, who knows but I'll just throw out maybe a month or two from now :yeshrug:. I say that with no facts or anything to base it on because we are in uncharted territory. People who are boldly making predictions are full of shyt. But the economic side of things is going to hurt for a long ass time and take a long time to get back to normal :francis:

Last edited: