COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same people calling for his resignation over this shyt are the same people calling for his resignation over everything.
People need to learn how to choose their battles.
Y'all got that Derangement Syndrome just like the teabaggers had with Obama.

It's his own base calling for him to resign. It white people that feel like he don't care about millions of white people getting this virus and dying from it. So they like damn we voted you in and this how you repay us by falling asleep and not taking this virus serious when it's mainly targeting and killing white people specifically the white people who voted for you.

I got a question for you though. if Obama was still President and was doing every single thing Trump has done since he's been President you would be okay with Obama doing those things? You wouldn't have a problem with Obama going to sleep during a briefing about a virus that has kill alot of white ppl already and could possibly kill millions more of white people? You wouldn't have a problem with Obama calling Europe a shythole country? You wouldn't have a problem with Obama saying a group of black people who killed a white woman was good people? You wouldn't have a problem with it been a Obama lie tracker that tracks every lie Obama tells and it has tracked over 10,000+ lies so far that he's told to the American people as the President? You would be cool with Obama saying he grab women by the pssy?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
giphy.webp
giphy.gif

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same people calling for his resignation over this shyt are the same people calling for his resignation over everything.
People need to learn how to choose their battles.
Y'all got that Derangement Syndrome just like the teabaggers had with Obama.
Nah it's not the same Trump is awful but I agree gotta pick your battles.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you... I have no idea how the routes is looking tomorrow it could be 90 pkgs. it could be 300 altogether...:sadcam: but I know this if I get the first shipment and it's like a big one that's all I'm taking because this is bullshyt...:stopitslime: PAY US MORE!!!

You company not offering any bonuses? My company told us last week bonus for full time workers will be like 200 to 300 extra and part time half that. Plus bonus for working 5th or 6 day. I can also work any day I want too.