COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woefully inadequate..The country can't afford him during a time of crisis. Simply can't afford him and everything he has said and done so far makes that obvious. He went from this is a hoax to let's try this and maybe it'll work maybe it won't but i'm right a lot.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Homebody Gang in here with no issues staying home. :win: :blessed:

Got interwebs, media (books to movies), video games, and my writing to hold me down. :obama:

Got Insanity and DDP Yoga to keep me moving. Also got a stationary bike outside when the weather is fine. :obama:

Now that you mention it, @trick had put me up on DDP yoga a while back. Good time to put it to use. :smugfavre:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
2 routes they fukking crazy that could be like 600 package. Only way I would do that if they direct deposit me 500 on the spot. I wouldn't be done until like 10pm. I'll quit on the spot if they tell me this monday when I come back. I'll go to Walmart or costco to hold me down for now.

Man I'm stress out been just sitting around man. I'm quarantine myself but still mad people aren't. They just gonna get it and eventually give it to me. So we basically in a catch 22. Honestly I gonna go buy a gun we headed towards some bad times. I need a blunt right now but don't want to fukk up my throat cause I need my tonsil remove.

I feel you... I have no idea how the routes is looking tomorrow it could be 90 pkgs. it could be 300 altogether...:sadcam: but I know this if I get the first shipment and it's like a big one that's all I'm taking because this is bullshyt...:stopitslime: PAY US MORE!!!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Them nikkas ain't got nothing over there. I been looking for 2 hours

Guess imma must watch Contagion

Didnt really want to see it right now but I got nothing else

The sub forum is literally the place to find movies/shows to watch. :dwillhuh:

Just make a thread asking peeps what’s good. Make sure you specify your genre taste.