COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
:damn:
  • The same survey anticipates about 200,000 deaths in the U.S this year, but experts have established a range that stretches from as few as 19,000 deaths to as many as 1.2 million.
  • The next day, the N.Y. Times reported on a 103-page HHS response plan, dated three days before Trump spoke, that said the pandemic "will last 18 months or longer" and could include "multiple waves."

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm willing to bet all my coil cash you're a white person impersonating a black militant.

Prove you not a cac by answering the question white boy. Why in the fck would a white person impersonate a black militant? Wouldn't a white person impersonate a black c00n you fcking dumbass? See I prove my blackness off the shyt i say and post. c00ns and white boys like you wouldn't dare say the shyt I say or post what I post. Not even a cracker impersonating a black person say what I say.

No white person would say white supremacy should die

No white person would say every single white supremacist on this earth should be locked up in prison with the death penalty

No white person would say for the next 400+ years that every President should be black

No white person would say for the next 400+ years that the tables should be turned and roles reversed between black and white people. White people should live how black people have lived the past 400+ years and black people should live how white people lived the past 400+years. Black people should be wealthy owning everything while white people stay at the bottom living in ghettos and hoods forced to sell drugs to survive while black people get the best education and be born into wealth while white people are targeted by black police and threw into prison where they are the majority.

No white person would say if they had the power they would make single last every white supremacist on this earth poor, penniless, and homeless working full time for black people for free

No white person would say if they had the power they would make all black people wealthy and successful and running everything in the world while all white supremacists would be poor living in hoods and ghettos and trailer parks

No white person would say that anybody who benefitted from slavery should be poor and powerless struggling daily while black people reap every single last crumb benefitted from slavery and their kids and great grandkids will be wealthy successful billionaires for the next 10000 years and black ppl will be the dominant society on top of everybody for the next ten thousand years while white supremacists at the bottom for the next ten thousand years

You are supposedly black and you wouldn't even say none of that shyt I just said. You wouldn't even say you agree with what Isaid. And thats what proves you are either white or a you're c00n, mexican, asian or something. We don't need to do hand pics to prove what race we are. We can all just prove our race from our posts/way of thinking/ mentality/thought process