COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The entire nations of China and US are lying to the world. What makes a country ran by the Vatican and the mafia above them?
:dahell:

What is the entire nation of the USA lying about? How are the normal everyday people in America lying about the coronavirus situation?

Because in Italy the normal everyday people have BEEN telling you that the hospitals are overrun, supplies are run out, people are dying like crazy....but you think those people are all lying and shyt is gravy?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You cats keep on thinking shyt is sweet out here, that the only problem is the virus itself.
Who said everything was sweet? :dahell:

I been saying from the jump that I think the US created this shyt. And those same countries that I think they targeted think the same thing I do. I really do think the US has manipulated the entire world right now

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
What is the entire nation of the USA lying about? How are the normal everyday people in America lying about the coronavirus situation?

Because in Italy the normal everyday people have BEEN telling you that the hospitals are overrun, supplies are run out, people are dying like crazy....but you think those people are all lying and shyt is gravy?
They lying about how this started imo. I don’t believe this shyt came from somebody eating a damn bat. And no I don’t think shyt is gravy at all. The US got tricks up they sleeve

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its not African countries as it is India and China.

I know. I'm saying a lot of people who bring up overpopulation spend a lot of time talking about Africa, even though on a total and per capita basis Africa is not a big polluter.

co2-emissions-per-capita.png

And as Africa develops, they will be far more efficient because they will leapfrog old technologies like coal and go straight to sustainable methods like Solar, Hydroelectric, Wind, and Nuclear.

And they will also take advantage of new farming technologies.

Also as they develop, they will naturally have less children so the population will level out and the world won't end. Africa is a massive land with lots of natural resources.

Basically I think a lot of people who bring up overpopulation don't actually care about building a sustainable Africa to accommodate its growing population (which will eventually level out and decline). I think it's just a concern trolling way to advocate for eugenics. Some people might be concerned in good faith, but a lot aren't.

With a land this huge and with efficient technologies, they can accommodate their population.

true-size-of-africa.jpg

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

still...the average age of death in Italy is about 80...
...and Italy is the second oldest country in the world.

Anyway...way too many conspiracy theories in this thread...
...now brehs are saying the U.S. started a fukin pandemic in the same country that has a new virus come out of it every other year :snoop:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
3,600 medical staff got the rona in Italy, 17 doctors have dead and over 800 dead in last 24 hours. with plenty of new infections. :merchant:
Basically not enough health workers to treat the infected people..

Hats off to Putin getting trump elected he didn’t have to send one fukkin missile over here

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

...now brehs are saying the U.S. started a fukin pandemic in the same country that has a new virus come out of it every other year :snoop:
The US starting a pandemic ain’t a stretch. Remember AIDS?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They lying about how this started imo. I don’t believe this shyt came from somebody eating a damn bat. And no I don’t think shyt is gravy at all. The US got tricks up they sleeve

It didn't come from someone eating a bat. You need to pay more attention to what the actual scientists are saying and less attention to social media.

COVID-19 is a coronavirus that appears most alike to certain coronaviruses in bats. However, it has several important differences indicating that it mutating in interactions with other viruses, likely when it transferred to another animal before reaching humans. One likely option is the pangolin, as there is a virus found in pangolins that has segments which are a close match for those insertions. Pangolins are collected in China for the market in pangolin scales - the disease most likely wouldn't have come from people eating the pangolins, but from the people who work in the animal markets who are handling and interacting with the pangolins all day long.

So what's the possible scenario? The bats have a coronavirus, lots of the viruses end up in all their shyt that falls on the ground, the pangolin walks around in that shyt eating the bugs that gather there and picks up the virus itself, the virus mutates in interactions with viruses in the pangolin's body, animal trappers catch the pangolin and bring it to the Wuhan animal market, people working in the market breathe in shyt coming off the pangolin and get infected.

That's not a sure thing - these steps are difficult to trace. But from an inspection of the genome (which is completely open-source, anyone in the world can study it now and check these hypotheses for themselves), that's the most plausible scenario.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Yes, it's definitely possible it will be worse in Italy than it will here. We hope so.

I'm just saying it's not a "conspiracy" that the virus is really fukking bad. You can SEE how bad it is in Italy, in Iran, in Spain, even if you don't believe what we already knew from China. It could be just as bad in the USA, or we might dodge the bullet for various reasons (better head start, younger population, lower population density, warming weather). But if we didn't do shyt then we'd obviously be fukked just off the data out there right now.