COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Good point. :ehh:All the fear-mongering is starting to get to my head cause that’s all I ever see when I read about this
That’s what they want. They want people to panic and for their to be social unrest so the National Guard has a reason to murk yo ass. nikkas talking about stocking up on guns and ammo. They playing people like puppets
:heh:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Breh, the human population pretty much doubled in 35 years, and is about 7x from 120 years ago, solely due to disease check. I don’t care that you think it’s :mjpls:, no one said any specific group needs to go, we just need to go. Any other animal population to double in 30 years with no known predator would be considered a threat to the balance of the ecosystem, yet somehow we want to exclude ourselves from that.

Nah.

Just ran the numbers and you could place the entire worlds population (rounded up to 8 billion) within the US and everyone would have .3 acres to themself (this doesn’t account for rivers, lakes and shyt where you couldn’t house people but still...).

Unlike lower animals we have brains capable of overcoming challenges related to “over” population. Hell even if land were an issue we could build up, or build down.

Water’s an issue? Build desalination plants.

Food’s an issue? Look at all the available land for growth. Not to mention synthetic forms of meat and shyt.

Maybe it’s just the engineer in me but where you and :mjpls: folks try to engage in “population control” I look for solutions to sustain our current population growth.

Love you boo, but nah...

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I agree with that trump is saying on china brehs, they should have let us know as they knew about this in November. they are to blame idgaf weather you like trump or not. china are responsible.

nah.
Trump should have took the shyt seriously from the jump instead of labeling it as a Democratic hoax. The nikka is just trying to shift blame.
fukk em.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I agree with that trump is saying on china brehs, they should have let us know as they knew about this in November. they are to blame idgaf weather you like trump or not. china are responsible.

Trump gotta wear some blame too. He closed the borders to China and Iran, but not Italy and S. Korea. And that still doesn't excuse Trump not really doing shyt and calling the shyt a hoax.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never really got the whole “too much people” argument. Always comes off as :mjpls: to me. The fact is that there’s plenty of land and resources. The shyt just needs to be controlled, managed and distributed better.

Yeah, most of the people who bring up overpopulation we all know they are talking about Africa primarily if we're being real. They don't like that cacs are dying off fast and black people might inherit the earth.

Cacs rather have the whole world end than have a majority black world especially with black wealth. That's why they always say shyt like "I wish a meteor would hit the Earth right now", "humanity needs a reset" now that their existential fears of going extinct are up and they're electing all these "nationalist" leaders.

"I'm taking my ball and going home" type shyt :mjpls: