COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah.

Just ran the numbers and you could place the entire worlds population (rounded up to 8 billion) within the US and everyone would have .3 acres to themself (this doesn’t account for rivers, lakes and shyt where you couldn’t house people but still...).

Unlike lower animals we have brains capable of overcoming challenges related to “over” population. Hell even if land were an issue we could build up, or build down.

Water’s an issue? Build desalination plants.

Food’s an issue? Look at all the available land for growth. Not to mention synthetic forms of meat and shyt.

Maybe it’s just the engineer in me but where you and :mjpls: folks try to engage in “population control” I look for solutions to sustain our current population growth.

Love you boo, but nah...
Lol @ making this a :mjpls: thing

you cant build on every sq in of land, nor should we, we're already killing important ecosystems like the amazon and should have no need to even be encroaching on it. Food production is one of the biggest contributors to climate change.

If everyone on earth got this, 210-280M people would die, that’s still 6.7B people left, double the population of the world in 1970...they were just fine at 3B, we’d be fine at 6.7. Furthermore 75% of that would be people over 50...that would free up pension and SS systems across many countries, finally let a backlogged gen x to move into executive positions, thus letting millennials move into middle management, while leaving young fertile people to repopulate. Take emotion/the humane thing to do out of it, it wouldn’t be the biggest catastrophe

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
When this is all over Africans are not going to have to worry about racism in Italy anymore because those racist ass Italians are going to be too busy attack/murdering Chinese and other Asian people in Italy like you said.

China better start evacuating its citizens from foreign countries especially European countries.
Africans need to worry about China pretty much buying up everything in Africa.

China steps in as Zambia runs out of loan options

bnew

Veteran
Daps

:merchant:

i don't want to believe 8+ million people died within two months in china bruh:sadcam:and that they managed to hide it from the rest of the world:mindblown:

China Mobile is only one of the three major carriers in China. After losing 8.1 million users, it still has 942 million. Right now I can't find data of other two major carriers. If we can put all the numbers together, we'll have a better idea. However, 8.1M is still very unusual

if this analyst is on point:sadbron:,

edit: this guys rebuttal is actually a more reasonable take on the decline of their subscriber count:ehh:

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
I said that there will prolly be more people who get sick from stress over this than the virus itself. Comparing the US to Italy just creates more panic but it’s not even a fair comparison. I’ve seen people say that this should lead to free healthcare. But Italy has free healthcare. People just all over the place right now
:heh:

You cats keep on thinking shyt is sweet out here, that the only problem is the virus itself.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Yeah, most of the people who bring up overpopulation we all know they are talking about Africa primarily if we're being real. They don't like that cacs are dying off fast and black people might inherit the earth.

Cacs rather have the whole world end than have a majority black world especially with black wealth. That's why they always say shyt like "I wish a meteor would hit the Earth right now", "humanity needs a reset" now that their existential fears of going extinct are up and they're electing all these "nationalist" leaders.

"I'm taking my ball and going home" type shyt :mjpls:
its not African countries as it is India and China.