COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
the measures are outrageous, I'm shocked people don't find it appalling than in last than week government can literally shut down everything, close borders etc. and have you holed up in your house for however long they deem fit begging for handouts. It's the new age Egyptian slave system.

This ish was here last month and the month before but everyone was going to the superbowl, parties, kobes memorial etc. where were these experts with fancy tableau graphics, and all these expert doctors? I'm sure people who died last month and the month before of the common flu prob had corona.

So what from now on for any "disease" this is going to be the ritual? All these leaders and experts do press conferences with hundreds of people in a room and tons of people in close proximity on stage near them and behind them but they tell you oh social distancing

AP_20080635025211.jpg

measures ain't outrageous, people been quarantining for centuries

Cordon sanitaire - Wikipedia

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Yes there mad turnover at our job. People think it's easy than when they hit u with 300 package in a bad area they quit lol or just work few days. If u ain't in decent shape u gonna be burned out after every route. I used to go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week but cut to 3 or less cause some days I'm too tired. Training ain't shyt it's easy as fukk. They want u to pass. They just want u to pay attention during training so they be like u can only miss 3 or 5 questions on the test but really u can miss 10 out of 50. U have 2 or 3 days paid training if u pass the test than they give your company the okay. After that u suppose to train 3 days with as a ride along but now it just one day and they throw u out there. Some companies might just throw u out there cause they need people. If your able to walk for 6 or so hours and understand the gps u good. Also early on if u struggling they will send u rescue. As long as u progress u good. If u keep struggling u get the boot.
damn...I may look into it.

They give you a truck to drive right?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Some of ya'll posts are just... Ignorant man...

Why do you say people are making this a bigger thing than it is?

1) Virus is spreading globally like nothing else
2) Everyone can get it
3) we don't have the infrastructure to help everyone(ICUs, beds, respirators)
4) no vaccine yet
5) Economy fukkin crashed the F up

North America is comparable to Italy, not singapoure or china or south korea
They have a much more obedient society than us, if govt tells them to stay home they will!

People are worried about themselves, their loved ones, their families, their friends.
In another thread I said that I stock up on groceries but when it's time to reup i'm scared to go back out.
People replied saying yo you coward son, WTF coward, I got a fukkin family you friggin idiots?

And these usernames here on the coli, the same people downplaying this shyt some of these same names were the same fools saying black ppl are immune to this virus.

Even in this thread in mid-march 2020 someone still saying kids are immune.
YO WTFFFF

Some of you need ya'll brains checked

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
damn...I may look into it.

They give you a truck to drive right?

Yeah they give you a van, kinda big and they also have a contract with Hertz who provide vans to them.

Times like these everyone shopping from Home so you'll get hired pretty quickly but be careful you in and outta apartments all day with possible contact with Corona.

Honestly breh, I would rather do security and just sit in front or something with no one around you right now, too much human contact ain't good.