COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Went to the store to find more paper towels ( already have enough everything else like food and TP ) everything just gone.. had me like
get.gif

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how easy is it to get hired?

Like...is it a job I could work for a month and then just quit?
or is there tons of training and bullshyt involved?

Yes there mad turnover at our job. People think it's easy than when they hit u with 300 package in a bad area they quit lol or just work few days. If u ain't in decent shape u gonna be burned out after every route. I used to go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week but cut to 3 or less cause some days I'm too tired. Training ain't shyt it's easy as fukk. They want u to pass. They just want u to pay attention during training so they be like u can only miss 3 or 5 questions on the test but really u can miss 10 out of 50. U have 2 or 3 days paid training if u pass the test than they give your company the okay. After that u suppose to train 3 days with as a ride along but now it just one day and they throw u out there. Some companies might just throw u out there cause they need people. If your able to walk for 6 or so hours and understand the gps u good. Also early on if u struggling they will send u rescue. As long as u progress u good. If u keep struggling u get the boot.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The media spreads destruction. You notice they never interview the thousands Of people who have tested positive for corona but are feeling fine or recovered. It’s always the dude who had it and could barely breathe, or was out for a week bla bla.

Guess what these same symptoms etc occur when people get reg influenza or malaria

all these experts etc were no where to be seen two weeks ago

sufdenly everyone has a PhD showing graphs on what will happen

Nikkaz can barely predict the weather most days but are telling us 6 months from now what will happen

as a black man under 50 you have a higher chance of being killed by a bullet than dying of corona disease

98 percent of people recover and I’d say it’s even more just that testing is so slow

Entire mainstream media is owned by 5 big corporations

Whatever message they want to send, they will, as journalists are just doing what they are told to do.

I too noticed there is a crazy amount of news with statistics and other bullshyt that has no proof at all. Fear mongering like crazy. People can develop stress related problems if they keep reading stuff like this every damn hour.

Like where is the middle? It seems like people either think it's the end of the world or others feel this shyt is completely not serious.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-Man, :stopitslime: Fam told me they had a conference or something yesterday & on Monday MN is gonna be on lockdown like other states. My sister said she heard about it too.
-I'll assume MPLS & STP getting hit the hardest. My kids schools already locked down. My job locked down. My nephew job locked down. People can't be at shelters. People filing unemployment cause they job locked down.

-I don't be out here on crime no more but I still be on the block with my people. This Corona shyt is literally destroying people's lives & they ain't sick.

Be safe all my MN brehs. People still wanna pretend it's a joke.

@puppetmaster , @AquaCityBoy, I know other brehs from here. If you ain't seen it, I guess it starts Monday.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Some Ask a Taboo Question: Is America Overreacting to Coronavirus?

I’m being pulled into the maybe we’re overreacting camp, but I also feel - in general - we have people to spare. The human population has exploded the last century and it’s killing the earth, disease is pretty much the last check and balance we have, let it run its course. And I say this fully aware I or someone close to me could be a victim.

Never really got the whole “too much people” argument. Always comes off as :mjpls: to me. The fact is that there’s plenty of land and resources. The shyt just needs to be controlled, managed and distributed better.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:So in the UK 8000 and US 34000 people die of flu yearly but that never makes the news but yet this shyt that isnt killing at a similar rate and only remedy is to self isolate for 2 weeks has the world up in arms:rudy:and boris just shut all the gyms so ima miss hoes twerking in Zumba classes:stopitslime:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
how long yall think this general shut down shyt gon last?

The way those Senators were insider selling stocks off, I really think this may be a 6-8 month process or whenever the vaccine is ready

spoke to a nurse from public health yesterday in Toronto and she said June at the earliest. They’ve already moved all non essential visits and testing out of hospital