COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
The diamond cruise ship is a perfect example. shyt was basically a Corona virus hot bed. if ever there was gonna be a massive death total it was gonna be right there. Hundreds of older people crammed into one area. And only 20% got infected. 0.8% deaths. The majority of people didn't even catch it despite being in close quarters and touching all of the same surfaces. The average age of cruise ships is 50+. But people just don't care about these facts.

They're gonna keep panicking and crying about the healthcare system collapsing. All of these posters suddenly care about the elderly even though the flu been killing off the elderly by the thousands every year:mjlol:.....show me one single flu thread by any of these posters before this corona shyt popped off. You can't. Because they never gave a single fukk about old people dying and they still don't. They're just scared for their own selves and want everybody else to be scared along with them. Now they're trying to pull some reverse psychology...."you're more afraid than us all. We see right through you!":sadcam::deadmanny:

Y'all really need to pull your fukkin skirts down and stop letting the media brainwash you. Flat out. The sad part is a lot of these scary ass posters are hoping they're right just so they can say "I told you so"......fukkin lames :scust:

the issue isnt how fatal the disease is. The issue is the hospitalization rate putting stress on our health care system, we wont be able to treat all of the people who need ventilators and others with medical conditions that need intensive care thus hundreds of thousands could die. You nikkas are dumb as fukk.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
The diamond cruise ship is a perfect example. shyt was basically a Corona virus hot bed. if ever there was gonna be a massive death total it was gonna be right there. Hundreds of older people crammed into one area. And only 20% got infected. 0.8% deaths. The majority of people didn't even catch it despite being in close quarters and touching all of the same surfaces. The average age of cruise ships is 50+. But people just don't care about these facts.

They're gonna keep panicking and crying about the healthcare system collapsing. All of these posters suddenly care about the elderly even though the flu been killing off the elderly by the thousands every year:mjlol:.....show me one single flu thread by any of these posters before this corona shyt popped off. You can't. Because they never gave a single fukk about old people dying and they still don't. They're just scared for their own selves and want everybody else to be scared along with them. Now they're trying to pull some reverse psychology...."you're more afraid than us all. We see right through you!":sadcam::deadmanny:

Y'all really need to pull your fukkin skirts down and stop letting the media brainwash you. Flat out. The sad part is a lot of these scary ass posters are hoping they're right just so they can say "I told you so"......fukkin lames :scust:

Exactly

I used to work in a nursing home. Every year when flu season would hit we would lose 5-10% of our patients.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Bro i almost fell for the media scare tactics :scust:

My city of 1million did 2200 testing and only 19 are positive

Out of those 19...none are critical

But we still in lockdown smh

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

800 people died of coronavirus in Italy....yesterday. Country of 60 million and they had 800 deaths from the corona alone yesterday. 2300 deaths in the last four days, nearly 5,000 deaths since March 8. And the shyt is still accelerating.

To give a comparison, normally in Italy about 1,750 people die every day. In other words 50% more people than usual died today because of one fukking virus.

Do you really think hospitals run out of respirators and start treating ICU patients in the hallways during normal flu season?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
the issue isnt how fatal the disease is. The issue is the hospitalization rate putting stress on our health care system, we wont be able to treat all of the people who need ventilators and others with medical conditions that need intensive care thus hundreds of thousands could die. You nikkas are dumb as fukk.
I agree but too many ppl running to the hospital cause they got a cold..thinking its the rona

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

They're saying that in every country, and hundreds of thousands haven't even died in Italy or China yet. Can y'all at least wait til we hit 1000 in the U.S before you start making doomsday predictions. :unimpressed:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Exactly

I used to work in a nursing home. Every year when flu season would hit we would lose 5-10% of our patients.
In no way am I comparing this to the flu or making light of anything. But for those of us who work in offices every year at some point a virus goes around that hits 50% of the office. Some people are out for days and some work thru it

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I live in Singapore breh - its also a highly organised society with a government that has complete control, a society with crazy high hygiene standards and they were well planned for this kind of situation. Point is its incorrect to say hot weather climates kill off the virus - we can only hope though.

And trust me - you can't trust the nearby governments, they either won't test properly or just lie.
are you chinese or a breh whose an expat there?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
They're saying the that in every country, and hundreds of thousands haven't even died in Italy or China yet. Can y'all at least wait til we hit 1000 in the U.S before you start making doomsday predictions. :unimpressed:
I’ve seen nikkas on here say millions in the US will die. Somebody even said they’ll be burning bodies in the streets
:picard:

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"But the flu!"

R3HDODu.png

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
They're saying that in every country, and hundreds of thousands haven't even died in Italy or China yet. Can y'all at least wait til we hit 1000 in the U.S before you start making doomsday predictions. :unimpressed:

600 people are dying a day in Italy you dumb mf. The number of cases and deaths are going exponentially. Everybody isnt going to die at once.

:dahell: