COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Singapore has the biggest airport in SE Asia, it's a giant hub, and like 70% of Singapore's population is Chinese so you know they have folk going back and forth from China all the time. They had some of the earliest cases outside of China. And yet until now they only have TWO deaths total.

It's "possible" (not certain, I'm just talking about possibilities) that the majority of Singapore's cases were all from travelers or people who caught it from other travelers in that big-ass air conditioned airport or similar places. The fact that they have so few deaths now so long after shyt popped off doesn't suggest significant community transmission to me. IF they start getting exponentially increasing deaths like China, Iran, Italy, Spain, France, and now perhaps the USA and UK (all cold-weather countries) then I'll think they got a real outbreak.

None of those places got an Italy-type situation on their hands and they're all full of Chinese people, you just gotta think they would have gotten infected first and with the worse health and worse heatlhcare systems it would have been too obvious to hide. I got connections in Philippines, Cambodia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, India that I talk to on the regular....if it was visibly popping off in any of those spots I'd know already. It still might happen there, I ain't saying the seasonal theory proven at all yet. But it's suspicious that it hasn't popped off already.

I live in Singapore breh - its also a highly organised society with a government that has complete control, a society with crazy high hygiene standards and they were well planned for this kind of situation. Point is its incorrect to say hot weather climates kill off the virus - we can only hope though.

And trust me - you can't trust the nearby governments, they either won't test properly or just lie.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The media spreads destruction. You notice they never interview the thousands Of people who have tested positive for corona but are feeling fine or recovered. It’s always the dude who had it and could barely breathe, or was out for a week bla bla.

Guess what these same symptoms etc occur when people get reg influenza or malaria

all these experts etc were no where to be seen two weeks ago

sufdenly everyone has a PhD showing graphs on what will happen

Nikkaz can barely predict the weather most days but are telling us 6 months from now what will happen

as a black man under 50 you have a higher chance of being killed by a bullet than dying of corona disease

98 percent of people recover and I’d say it’s even more just that testing is so slow

You literally in here with a thousand post talking to yourself acting like an expert with a PHD tho :dead:. The hypocrisy is hilarious

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Entire mainstream media is owned by 5 big corporations

Whatever message they want to send, they will, as journalists are just doing what they are told to do.

I too noticed there is a crazy amount of news with statistics and other bullshyt that has no proof at all. Fear mongering like crazy. People can develop stress related problems if they keep reading stuff like this every damn hour.

Like where is the middle? It seems like people either think it's the end of the world or others feel this shyt is completely not serious.
I said that there will prolly be more people who get sick from stress over this than the virus itself. Comparing the US to Italy just creates more panic but it’s not even a fair comparison. I’ve seen people say that this should lead to free healthcare. But Italy has free healthcare. People just all over the place right now
:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

you believed this was planned to what end?

people were spouting the same rhetoric about SARS too. you believe this was man-made, to what ends? do you believe the 1918 flu pandemic was man-made too? do you believe all 21st century virus outbreaks are man-made?

1. No one was speaking on the SARS rhetoric as much as this...

2. Does it matter what I think about the Spanish Flu? How does this help you if I believe in something different?

3. To plan is what Edward Bernay says the elite has done to the public mind. Mold and condition it.