COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I work as driver for Amazon. They are give out bonuses for driver if u work 4 days they give like 200 to 300 extra. 3 days or less half that. U can also work up to 6 days. With 5th and 6th day u a get a bonus. Not sure if routes are staying the same or getting heavier or lighter. Just gonna work 2 or 3 just to get buy for now. I know for damn sure someone in the warehouse got the rona. Thousands of people going in and out that bytch. Lot of young people too who still don't care.
how easy is it to get hired?

Like...is it a job I could work for a month and then just quit?
or is there tons of training and bullshyt involved?

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
Our only hope is the warming weather. Gotta pray that this shyt like the flu and will start dying out when the weather warms up. The fact that there ain't been no major outbreaks in the warm weather countries is a hopeful sign.
Interesting point Africa and South America have not really have a big outbreak

bnew

Veteran
Daps
As Pompeo said on Live TV "This is an Exercise that went Live".

As Netflix dropped "Pandemic" with Bill Gates 2 months ago about a virus spreading around the world.

As Event 201 dropped last year with Economic World Forum, John Hopkins, Bill Gates and Rockefeller Foundation...speaking on doing the exercise simulated the outbreak of a novel coronavirus, modelled largely on SARS, with no known vaccines. From bats to pigs to people, the hypothetical pathogen was assumed to be efficiently transmissible with mild symptoms in a community.

It's planned but you don't have to believe me my g...this information is out there. I've known you since the sohh days and I only wish the best for you and your family's health.

:gucci:

you believed this was planned to what end?

people were spouting the same rhetoric about SARS too. you believe this was man-made, to what ends? do you believe the 1918 flu pandemic was man-made too? do you believe all 21st century virus outbreaks are man-made?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Also the Italy has worse healthcare than America and is full of old people thats why they are dying argument. The old people part is part of it.

However the bigger reason is lack of ventilators. And guess what? Italy has more ventilators per capita than the US. All of the critical cases that recover require ventilators and Italy already ran out. What makes you think we won't when he have less per capita than them?

Not to mention the biggest manufacturer of them has sold all the new ones they can make to China through July (they can only make 100 a week) and China bought the next thousand of them.

So just getting new ventilators built is going to be an enormous struggle if we reach that point

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Diamond cruise ship which had the most excellent conditions for the virus to spread had about 20% of people tested positive. So don't lose hope, the virus also spread much slower in hotter areas, and summer is approaching. I mean may usually has a pretty warm weather. Folks been getting so angry about too hot weather will be happy as hell enjoying hot weather this year.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks are setting the bar a little high on the negative side. I will say that if the doom and gloom predictions dont come true. If warm weather or the malaria drugs end up helping this subside in a few weeks trump is gonna come out looking better than ever and get re elected in a landslide.

For example CNN spent last week trying to clown trump for saying he was fast tracking malaria drugs for treatment.. they were completely negative saying it would take months to approve and test yet the ny governor just said today they are gonna start trying to use the same drugs next week. If the drugs work and there is evidence they do then it all plays in trump's favor.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I want to be clear as well. I WANT to be wrong about all of this and I hope I am over reacting. I will gladly hold an L if it means this goes away.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Also the Italy has worse healthcare than America and is full of old people thats why they are dying argument. The old people part is part of it.

However the bigger reason is lack of ventilators. And guess what? Italy has more ventilators per capita than the US. All of the critical cases that recover require ventilators and Italy already ran out. What makes you think we won't when he have less per capita than them?

Not to mention the biggest manufacturer of them has sold all the new ones they can make to China through July (they can only make 100 a week) and China bought the next thousand of them.

So just getting new ventilators built is going to be an enormous struggle if we reach that point
People forgetting a crucial thing about italy
They have over 100 thousand chinese workers making gucci bags and other shyt around Milan and other places. There are places where 10 thousands of chinese living and just a couple of thousand italians. Basically a lot of chinese in a pretty small places. The virus spread there very fast as chinese were travelling to celebrate chinese new year and came back to italy to work. When they should have been quarantined or tested. From there it spread to other countries as well as north italy has a loooot of tourists this time of the year.

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
Diamond cruise ship which had the most excellent conditions for the virus to spread had about 20% of people tested positive. So don't lose hope, the virus also spread much slower in hotter areas, and summer is approaching. I mean may usually has a pretty warm weather. Folks been getting so angry about too hot weather will be happy as hell enjoying hot weather this year.
Make sense Florida and Texas cases are low