giphy.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
what made you switch?

the measures are outrageous, I'm shocked people don't find it appalling than in last than week government can literally shut down everything, close borders etc. and have you holed up in your house for however long they deem fit begging for handouts. It's the new age Egyptian slave system.

This ish was here last month and the month before but everyone was going to the superbowl, parties, kobes memorial etc. where were these experts with fancy tableau graphics, and all these expert doctors? I'm sure people who died last month and the month before of the common flu prob had corona.

So what from now on for any "disease" this is going to be the ritual? All these leaders and experts do press conferences with hundreds of people in a room and tons of people in close proximity on stage near them and behind them but they tell you oh social distancing

AP_20080635025211.jpg

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Threads like this aren't helping especially with the misinformation and personal opinions being shared. Italy is not the United States. The Schengen Zone, older population and health system being 54th overall is why their situation is much more dire than ours.

EDIT: If the media and local governments really want to ease fears and panic, they would announce how many people have recovered and how many NEGATIVE tests have come back. You have to question what you're being told more than ever.

EDIT 2: New York City wasn't shut down when the towers fell. People were back at school and work on Thursday, September 13th. You're shutting down the city over a couple thousand cases. Many of whom may already be on the mend.

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
If the same numer of people catch this that caught the flu 2-3 million will die from it. That 'this many people died from the flu' argument is SUPER disingenuous.

People like me are just trying to stop that amount of infections from occuring, it's a pretty simple concept. Yea right now the deaths are low, thats why we have to act NOW.

You guys are assuming as many people that catch the flu won't catch this even though this has a higher rate of transmission and a significantly higher mortality rate.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You deserve to be banned. You a dumbfukk who listens to right wing media. How is it panic when people are dying all over the world ?
Wait til next week when Italy numbers start hitting here. Or like one health official mentioned a while back. It's very likely that someone you know personally will die from the virus. That's when cats will finally start opening their eyes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you quit already? Looks like they're doubling overtime pay

Let's do the math on this...

*Amazon is hiring workers in at 17 an hour.

*Overtime is in abundance.

*Overtime is now double time until May.

Right now you can likely make over 1k a week take home and probably over 5k take home for the month...:whew:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
the measures are outrageous, I'm shocked people don't find it appalling than in last than week government can literally shut down everything, close borders etc. and have you holed up in your house for however long they deem fit begging for handouts. It's the new age Egyptian slave system.

This ish was here last month and the month before but everyone was going to the superbowl, parties, kobes memorial etc. where were these experts with fancy tableau graphics, and all these expert doctors? I'm sure people who died last month and the month before of the common flu prob had corona.

So what from now on for any "disease" this is going to be the ritual? All these leaders and experts do press conferences with hundreds of people in a room and tons of people in close proximity on stage near them and behind them but they tell you oh social distancing

AP_20080635025211.jpg
So we should just let it spread and overrun our hospitals?

How else would you suggest slowing the spread besides these drastic measures? Is there any other way?

Yes it is scary the government doing all this, but what is the alternative?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

This ish was here last month and the month before but everyone was going to the superbowl, parties, kobes memorial etc. where were these experts with fancy tableau graphics, and all these expert doctors? I'm sure people who died last month and the month before of the common flu prob had corona
The same people who say don’t trust Chinese numbers somehow trust every other country’s numbers
:heh:

nikkas been enslaved, manipulated, lied to, raped and killed for centuries yet got full faith in the government telling us the truth about this
:dead:

Italy is run by the Vatican and the Mafia yet nikkas believe they tell the truth. The headline says “600 Italians died in one day” and nikkas automatically think all those deaths are Rona related. Like people all of a sudden stopped dying from other shyt

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Some Ask a Taboo Question: Is America Overreacting to Coronavirus?

I’m being pulled into the maybe we’re overreacting camp, but I also feel - in general - we have people to spare. The human population has exploded the last century and it’s killing the earth, disease is pretty much the last check and balance we have, let it run its course. And I say this fully aware I or someone close to me could be a victim.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Some Ask a Taboo Question: Is America Overreacting to Coronavirus?

I’m being pulled into the maybe we’re overreacting camp, but I also feel - in general - we have people to spare. The human population has exploded the last century and it’s killing the earth, disease is pretty much the last check and balance we have, let it run its course. And I say this fully aware I or someone close to me could be a victim.
if anything...this should be a wakeup call that life is real....
....we spend our days focusing on dumb shyt (social media, arguing w/ people we dont know, etc...)...eating unhealthy, not focused on our money...
...mother nature doesnt give a fukk about you.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Let's do the math on this...

*Amazon is hiring workers in at 17 an hour.

*Overtime is in abundance.

*Overtime is now double time until May.

Right now you can likely make over 1k a week take home and probably over 5k take home for the month...:whew:

Amazon about to try to give everybody Corona