COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this include drivers though? Because most drivers work for third-party companies if i'm not mistaking.

I work as driver for Amazon. They are give out bonuses for driver if u work 4 days they give like 200 to 300 extra. 3 days or less half that. U can also work up to 6 days. With 5th and 6th day u a get a bonus. Not sure if routes are staying the same or getting heavier or lighter. Just gonna work 2 or 3 just to get buy for now. I know for damn sure someone in the warehouse got the rona. Thousands of people going in and out that bytch. Lot of young people too who still don't care.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I work as driver for Amazon. They are give out bonuses for driver if u work 4 days they give like 200 to 300 extra. 3 days or less half that. U can also work up to 6 days. With 5th and 6th day u a get a bonus. Not sure if routes are staying the same or getting heavier or lighter. Just gonna work 2 or 3 just to get buy for now. I know for damn sure someone in the warehouse got the rona.
Are you employed directly by Amazon or a 3rd party company? Do you get medical benefits?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the G Herbo.
Michael Kiwanuka is absolutely incredible.
Still listening to YBN Cordae, Polo G and 070 Shake.
Listening to Miles Davis and Herbie Hancock catalogs including some of the more difficult to listen to stuff.
Always got Curtis Mayfield, Sly and the Family Stone, P-Funk, Baby Huey, Isley Brothers, Cymande, Afreaka and my funk playlist going.
Ard bet! Ima check out Michael Kiwanuka today.
I been mostly listening to Sun Ra the past 2 days

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
It's funny how the posters that are really terrified are the loudest ones on here trying to downplay the shyt like we can't see right through em

It's the internet man you aint gotta overcompensate by being a pretend tough guy
That doesnt make sense.
You just described two conflicting personalities

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
De blasio is on here telling people that he wants the military deployed, he's actually criticizing trump for not giving the order :ohhh:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The media spreads destruction. You notice they never interview the thousands Of people who have tested positive for corona but are feeling fine or recovered. It’s always the dude who had it and could barely breathe, or was out for a week bla bla.

Guess what these same symptoms etc occur when people get reg influenza or malaria

all these experts etc were no where to be seen two weeks ago

sufdenly everyone has a PhD showing graphs on what will happen

Nikkaz can barely predict the weather most days but are telling us 6 months from now what will happen

as a black man under 50 you have a higher chance of being killed by a bullet than dying of corona disease

98 percent of people recover and I’d say it’s even more just that testing is so slow
what made you switch?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Who's saying we don't give fukk?:stopitslime:.....that's the type of dumb ass shyt I'm talking about. Anybody that goes against the fear mongering gets accused of not caring. Nah....we're just trying to bring a much needed balance to all you scary muthafukkers who keep trying to induce panic. "The United States is fukked".....y'all need to shut up with that cowardly ass shyt.

The virus has already shown to have virtually no effect on children but y'all don't wanna hear that shyt. You just wanna talk about these 85 year old cancer survivors who passed away. I'm not gonna stop posting the real facts of the matter just cause you wanna keep living in fear. We all have people in our families who are "vulnerable".....but I'm not about to sit here and allow them to be stressed out over the media's obvious agenda. The chances of any posters or their families having a serious case of this virus is slim to none. That's just the facts. Could care less if that pisses you off. I will continue to fight against the scare tactics and none of you paranoid muthafukkers can stop me.

That being said. Be smart. Be cautious. And protect yourself. Other than that. Stop trying to spread your paranoia to the rest of us.
First off I respect your opinion and am not trying to be combative with you, let me be clear.

However, noone is trying to induce panic. We just want people to take it more seriously. The lax attitude you are displaying is exactly why it's gotten this bad in the first place. Nobody cares until someone they know has it or they need help themselves, the American way, fukk everyone if Im not affected. I work in a tax collectors office and I still had baby boomers coming in by the hundreds to pay in person in a public place using dirty ass cash every day, cause they still think its "just the flu" just last week. This is the prevailing attitude across the country and is greatly contributing to the fact that we can't contain it. Many of them thought the media drummed this up just to make Trump look bad "it'll go away in a week or two" Meanwhile it kept spreading as people moved about like nothing was happening despite dire warnings from other countries and experts in the field.

People like me were calling for more testing and quarantines weeks ago, you know like South Korea who all but contained it already. You are not in an ER picking and choosing who gets a ventilator and whos gonna live whos gonna die. You are not a high risk group. So you just don't give a fukk apparently. (keep in mind it's not as if low risk healthy individuals can't succumb to this, they can, and thank god children have been spared, under 10 anyway. That doesn't mean I wanna roll the dice with my 6 yr old who has asthma)

Every step of the way I've been called crazy for what I say is gonna happen next. When I told my friends the cases will jump to the thousands I was just 'paranoid' . When I said we need more tests NOW I was 'overreacting'. When I told them schools might shut down I was 'crazy'. When I said the cases would grow exponentially each day I was just being 'anxious'. When I said states may actually force people to stay home it was "that will never happen". When I told my coworkers I bet in a week or two we have to close to the public I was being 'paranoid'. Now when I'm saying hospitals are gonna be overrun and thousands will die in the next few weeks people are still saying the same shyt to me like I'm fear mongering. I'm not fear mongering I'm trying to get people to be on the same page to try to stop this shyt, not just wait for it and hope I don't die cause Im likely to have a mild case.

It's not paranoia we're spreading it's truth. I'm sorry the reality sounds scary but it is what it is. Just cause the language makes you uncomfortable doesn't mean it isn't a real concern.

Our healthcare system is very likely about to experience something it never has before, but naw we're fearmongering. My mom is 59 with hypertension and an auto immune disorder, but hey you're gonna be ok so who cares right?

Like I said most of us will be fine, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't sound the alarm on how scary this is. It's going to effect the economy for who knows how long, the crime rate, the death rate, society as a whole, politics etc. It is a very big deal.

And yes in many ways, America is in fact fukked. And no humanity will not end because of this obviously, but a lot of people are going to die that didn't have to. I'm sorry you wanna plug your ears and cover your eyes when people say scary words cause it makes you uncomfortable but sometimes people need to see things for what they are to act accordingly.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
All of y'all are some dumb ass hypebeasts who don't have any reading comprehension and don't know how to think for themselves. Do you realize two years ago, 80,000 people died of the flu in the US alone? People over 55 with health conditions are going to die of flu like symptoms every year regardless. The powers that be have politicized the common cold to crash the world economy. But also, this virus has gone more viral in the media than it has in real life. Deaths rates only seem higher because the media compares official tested infection rates to official deaths... But that just means that there are more people who have it who aren't tested and are recovering or have recovered, so the real death rate is way below 1%. Did you learn nothing from the Boondocks Fried Chicken Flu episode? Yeah, more seventy five year olds with diabetes and heart conditions in nursing homes are going to die of the sniffles. What do you think dying of natural causes means? What is different is that the media is exploiting American ignorance to promote some kind of agenda. At the bare minimum that agenda is to crash the economy which has already been done. But what's next? A full on police state for foreseeable future? Y'all are too easily manipulated and programmed.

I'm from the ghetto for real and I know that the system has never been my friend. The system has always worked for all y'all Carlton Banks ass nikkas and whiteboys. So you don't question the media and our government. There's a reason why Baltimore City has lowest numbers of confirmed cases in proportion to its overall population in the state Maryland of this shyt. Because people in Baltimore aren't scared of the sniffles because they live somewhere where their safety and lives are threatened everyday. And they know the system is not their friend, so they question any media agenda.

Don't you think it's weird that India has a billion people and has had all of 5 deaths from this disease; especially India which has a worldwide stereotypical reputation of being filthy and overpopulated and give that India fukking borders China? And that China has a billion people and only a few thousand deaths, yet America is in the other side of the world and we somehow have a disproportionate amount of cases? This is a war on intellect. No one who isn't old and already on deaths door is dying from the sniffles aka COVID-19. America's time might be up, but it ain't cause of the disease, it's because the powers that be have decided it's time we became a totalitarian state. Goodbye land of the free and home of the brave.
They have been inching toward a totalitarian state since the War on Drugs. The 9/11. Thing is we won’t even know we are in one when we are becuz they’ll keep the illusion up

There is definitely some deeper shyt going on. Baltimore which is densely populated only has a handful of confirmed cases yet Johns Hopkins created its very own test
:jbhmm: