COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Well those number are gonna go down cuz there’s a new article saying la county is going to slow down testing, only testing people they can save.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Singapore.

Singapore has the biggest airport in SE Asia, it's a giant hub, and like 70% of Singapore's population is Chinese so you know they have folk going back and forth from China all the time. They had some of the earliest cases outside of China. And yet until now they only have TWO deaths total.

It's "possible" (not certain, I'm just talking about possibilities) that the majority of Singapore's cases were all from travelers or people who caught it from other travelers in that big-ass air conditioned airport or similar places. The fact that they have so few deaths now so long after shyt popped off doesn't suggest significant community transmission to me. IF they start getting exponentially increasing deaths like China, Iran, Italy, Spain, France, and now perhaps the USA and UK (all cold-weather countries) then I'll think they got a real outbreak.

It's probably all over/has been all South-East Asia, a lot of those governments aren't going to say shyt.
None of those places got an Italy-type situation on their hands and they're all full of Chinese people, you just gotta think they would have gotten infected first and with the worse health and worse heatlhcare systems it would have been too obvious to hide. I got connections in Philippines, Cambodia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, India that I talk to on the regular....if it was visibly popping off in any of those spots I'd know already. It still might happen there, I ain't saying the seasonal theory proven at all yet. But it's suspicious that it hasn't popped off already.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Now that I think of it, the concept of a funeral is strange as hell. We spend lots of money to ensure that someone can rot in a nice suit/dress inside of a wooden box, and to give our last goodbyes to an already dead person, whom most people didn't bother with while they were alive.

It's more strange for Christians because the common depiction of the afterlife is being butt-ass naked when you're at the gates. In other words, you wasted money on the outfit.
Funerals aren't for the dead they're for the living. My pops told me don't let them give him one when his time comes and I agree. I don't want one either. Take that money and invest or save it to make the fam's life better.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think he’s dismissing the severity of it. But the media and the internet play a big part in where we are right now. Notice how we only talk about the amount of positive tests and deaths? I’ve haven’t seen a stat yet for the the amount of negative tests

Here you go bro:

The COVID Tracking Project

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when dumbo in Chief is in charge.

We should have testing sites scattered across the country by now but nope!

He's pretty much left it up to state govenors to handle. Some are doing better than others but at the end of the day this needs to be handled at the federal level
Its a much deeper problem than Trump, though he is massively mishandling this.

We should have had socialized healthcare - period. We would have been fukked under Obama, Bush, and Clinton - and they all would have handled the crisis better than Trump.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
what new albums you listening to bruh? Anything good you would recommend??

I like the G Herbo.
Michael Kiwanuka is absolutely incredible.
Still listening to YBN Cordae, Polo G and 070 Shake.
Listening to Miles Davis and Herbie Hancock catalogs including some of the more difficult to listen to stuff.
Always got Curtis Mayfield, Sly and the Family Stone, P-Funk, Baby Huey, Isley Brothers, Cymande, Afreaka and my funk playlist going.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just offering a different POV for a second.

Yea, the rate of new cases is alarming and that's due to more ppl being tested.

But, why dont we have ppl dying left n right of this virus that hasn't been tested yet.

There should at least be a spike of deaths of unknown cause too right?
A whole lot of MFs day everyday here in the US.

How many of them are dying of the coronavirus? We won't know until they're actually tested.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
ntario is reporting 58 new cases of COVID-19, with one recovery, bringing the total confirmed cases in the province to 377, with 6 resolved and 2 deaths.

All are now listed as self-isolating and one is hospitalized.There have been 23,384 people in Ontario tested for COVID-19, the latest figures show — and 15,768 have tested negative for the virus.

Of the 58 new positive cases announced today, at least nine were related to travel. Most of those people have a recent travel history to places such as the United States, Ecuador, the Philippines, and Europe, or they are close contacts of other confirmed cases. Of the 58 cases, 45 did not include any information about where patients were from nor how they got the virus. But 7,239 cases are still under investigation. Six patients have recovered, while two people with COVID-19 have died in Ontario.

pretty good numbers for ontario
@JLova
@jdubnyce
In ontario in 2 weeks we good

Then close the borders

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Am economic collapse is happening brfore our verybeyes veiled by a threat of a virus

The Petr. O dollar has collapsed..

Meaning the US $ is worthless..

We are witnessing the 1st stage of a global economic shift/collapse away from US dominance

All over a microscopic 5 month death total, most of which were old sick people anyway

People are growing more and more skeptical every day, they can't keep this bullshyt up forever :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of y'all are some dumb ass hypebeasts who don't have any reading comprehension and don't know how to think for themselves. Do you realize two years ago, 80,000 people died of the flu in the US alone? People over 55 with health conditions are going to die of flu like symptoms every year regardless. The powers that be have politicized the common cold to crash the world economy. But also, this virus has gone more viral in the media than it has in real life. Deaths rates only seem higher because the media compares official tested infection rates to official deaths... But that just means that there are more people who have it who aren't tested and are recovering or have recovered, so the real death rate is way below 1%. Did you learn nothing from the Boondocks Fried Chicken Flu episode? Yeah, more seventy five year olds with diabetes and heart conditions in nursing homes are going to die of the sniffles. What do you think dying of natural causes means? What is different is that the media is exploiting American ignorance to promote some kind of agenda. At the bare minimum that agenda is to crash the economy which has already been done. But what's next? A full on police state for foreseeable future? Y'all are too easily manipulated and programmed.

I'm from the ghetto for real and I know that the system has never been my friend. The system has always worked for all y'all Carlton Banks ass nikkas and whiteboys. So you don't question the media and our government. There's a reason why Baltimore City has lowest numbers of confirmed cases in proportion to its overall population in the state Maryland of this shyt. Because people in Baltimore aren't scared of the sniffles because they live somewhere where their safety and lives are threatened everyday. And they know the system is not their friend, so they question any media agenda.

Don't you think it's weird that India has a billion people and has had all of 5 deaths from this disease; especially India which has a worldwide stereotypical reputation of being filthy and overpopulated and give that India fukking borders China? And that China has a billion people and only a few thousand deaths, yet America is in the other side of the world and we somehow have a disproportionate amount of cases? This is a war on intellect. No one who isn't old and already on deaths door is dying from the sniffles aka COVID-19. America's time might be up, but it ain't cause of the disease, it's because the powers that be have decided it's time we became a totalitarian state. Goodbye land of the free and home of the brave.