COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
STFU fakkit
like I said you're posting from your cozy ass home, while every day this week I was inside a assessment center

please miss me with that and hop off my dikk fakkit

You’re an idiot who posts bullshyt misinformation about this virus on a daily basis. AND IM STILL WORKING OUTSIDE OF MY HOME IN THE PUBLIC YOU DUMB fukk.

It’s sad that dummies like you, who are secretaries in healthcare and should have a higher obligation to spread the truth, instead choose to spread nonsense and lies for daps. SMH

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You’re an idiot who posts bullshyt misinformation about this virus on a daily basis. AND IM STILL WORKING OUTSIDE OF MY HOME IN THE PUBLIC YOU DUMB fukk.

It’s sad that dummies like you, who are secretaries in healthcare and should have a higher obligation to spread the truth, instead choose to spread nonsense and lies for daps. SMH

:mjtf:Please quote what misinformation have i posted fakkit

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yet still hospitals will still be over run.

Obviously the majority of people will be ok. We're trying to save thousands of others from dying. But I guess you don't give a fukk cause you're odds are higher huh?

You're local hospital has probably 40 ventilators max. What happens when 150 people in your area need one? But naw we're feeble minded.

We have countries ahead of us on the curve this isn't just conjecture, it's a fukkin observation. In Northern Italy if you have a heart attack or get in a car accident right now there is nowhere to help you because the ICU is overrun and prioritizing Corona patients. What do you think is going to happen in a place like NYC? Do you think exponential growth reverses itself? Do you understand the rate of transmission here?

Say 60% of Americans get this (which the way we're handling this nothing suggests this many won' get it), and 2 percent of them die. Thats still like 4-5 million deaths man. Keep in mind if that many of us get sick at once the death rate will go up because of lack of equipment and healthcare. Which is a big reason Italy's death rate is way higher. People that would've lived are dying because of no ventilators.

These are observations of reality not fear mongering. If you watch someone get run over running in traffic, and then still say we're fear mongering when we tell you not to run in traffic, who's really being feeble minded?

Every professional that works and studies this stuff has been warning us for weeks yet the push back by ignorant Americans is so strong we our going to cripple ourselves as a nation for no reason other than stubborness and willfull ignorance. It's just crazy at this point.

My son has asthma one kidney and a history of pneumonia, so yes I wish people would take this more seriously. I don't want my son catching this cause people like you don't give a fukk.
All of this. Not to mention people don't realize this isn't an immediate death blow when it hits. Doctors have reported some people take days to start showing symptoms. Then when those symptoms hit it could still be a few days before a patient actually dies from it. As we see with Italy the death count is starting to jump up at a higher rate now especially with hospitals overrun. Then as you mentioned the domino effect of where people with other issues can't receive proper treatment so non-Corona death counts have a chance to be on the rise.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
ntario is reporting 58 new cases of COVID-19, with one recovery, bringing the total confirmed cases in the province to 377, with 6 resolved and 2 deaths.

All are now listed as self-isolating and one is hospitalized.There have been 23,384 people in Ontario tested for COVID-19, the latest figures show — and 15,768 have tested negative for the virus.

Of the 58 new positive cases announced today, at least nine were related to travel. Most of those people have a recent travel history to places such as the United States, Ecuador, the Philippines, and Europe, or they are close contacts of other confirmed cases. Of the 58 cases, 45 did not include any information about where patients were from nor how they got the virus. But 7,239 cases are still under investigation. Six patients have recovered, while two people with COVID-19 have died in Ontario.

pretty good numbers for ontario
@JLova
@jdubnyce
This weekend and upcoming week are crucial.

Peeps coming back from March break travels

Hope everyone heeds the warnings

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Yet still hospitals will still be over run.

Obviously the majority of people will be ok. We're trying to save thousands of others from dying. But I guess you don't give a fukk cause you're odds are higher huh?

You're local hospital has probably 40 ventilators max. What happens when 150 people in your area need one? But naw we're feeble minded.

We have countries ahead of us on the curve this isn't just conjecture, it's a fukkin observation. In Northern Italy if you have a heart attack or get in a car accident right now there is nowhere to help you because the ICU is overrun and prioritizing Corona patients. What do you think is going to happen in a place like NYC? Do you think exponential growth reverses itself? Do you understand the rate of transmission here?

Say 60% of Americans get this (which the way we're handling this nothing suggests this many won' get it), and 2 percent of them die. Thats still like 4-5 million deaths man. Keep in mind if that many of us get sick at once the death rate will go up because of lack of equipment and health. Which is a big reason Italy's death rate is way higher. People that would've lived are dying because of no ventilators.

These are observations of reality not fear mongering. If you watch someone get run over running in traffic, and then still say we're fear mongering when we tell you not to run in traffic, who's really being feeble minded?

Every professional that works and studies this stuff has been warning us for weeks yet the push back by ignorant Americans is so strong we our going to cripple ourselves as a nation for no reason other than stubborness and willfull ignorance. It's just crazy at this point.

My son has asthma one kidney and a history of pneumonia, so yes I wish people would take this more seriously. I don't want my son catching this cause people like you don't give a fukk.
Who's saying we don't give fukk?:stopitslime:.....that's the type of dumb ass shyt I'm talking about. Anybody that goes against the fear mongering gets accused of not caring. Nah....we're just trying to bring a much needed balance to all you scary muthafukkers who keep trying to induce panic. "The United States is fukked".....y'all need to shut up with that cowardly ass shyt.

The virus has already shown to have virtually no effect on children but y'all don't wanna hear that shyt. You just wanna talk about these 85 year old cancer survivors who passed away. I'm not gonna stop posting the real facts of the matter just cause you wanna keep living in fear. We all have people in our families who are "vulnerable".....but I'm not about to sit here and allow them to be stressed out over the media's obvious agenda. The chances of any posters or their families having a serious case of this virus is slim to none. That's just the facts. Could care less if that pisses you off. I will continue to fight against the scare tactics and none of you paranoid muthafukkers can stop me.

That being said. Be smart. Be cautious. And protect yourself. Other than that. Stop trying to spread your paranoia to the rest of us.