COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ntario is reporting 58 new cases of COVID-19, with one recovery, bringing the total confirmed cases in the province to 377, with 6 resolved and 2 deaths.

All are now listed as self-isolating and one is hospitalized.There have been 23,384 people in Ontario tested for COVID-19, the latest figures show — and 15,768 have tested negative for the virus.

Of the 58 new positive cases announced today, at least nine were related to travel. Most of those people have a recent travel history to places such as the United States, Ecuador, the Philippines, and Europe, or they are close contacts of other confirmed cases. Of the 58 cases, 45 did not include any information about where patients were from nor how they got the virus. But 7,239 cases are still under investigation. Six patients have recovered, while two people with COVID-19 have died in Ontario.

pretty good numbers for ontario
@JLova
@jdubnyce

Thanks for the info breh..

We gon get thru this...

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
On a side note, I think with this happening during the middle of the year, some places are going to change their vehicle reg set up so you gotta renew every January instead of ya birthday

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
To date there have been 11,949 deaths from this disease around the world, and it's been what, 4 months that we've known about it? 5 months max?

there are 7 billion people on earth, and there hasn't even been 100K deaths yet. Not even 1 million. not even half of a million.

here's another thing - there's around 360K births PER DAY on our planet.

What's going on to where this is being overblown the way it is? I'm not afraid of this "disease", i'm more concerned with what the powers that be have planned for us. :jbhmm:

Am economic collapse is happening brfore our verybeyes veiled by a threat of a virus

The Petr. O dollar has collapsed..

Meaning the US $ is worthless..

We are witnessing the 1st stage of a global economic shift/collapse away from US dominance

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You sound like an intelligent guy. Read his posts since this outbreak occurred. His belligerent & willful ignorance is just as bad as what we’re seeing in the media. @Lord Scarf should be criticized and called out for his bullshyt on this situation at every turn

As for the info you’re looking for, go find it. It has been reported the number of people who are recovering, but the data is still woefully behind because the testing is still so far behind

STFU fakkit
like I said you're posting from your cozy ass home, while every day this week I was inside a assessment center

please miss me with that and hop off my dikk fakkit

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You sound like an intelligent guy. Read his posts since this outbreak occurred. His belligerent & willful ignorance is just as bad as what we’re seeing in the media. @Lord Scarf should be criticized and called out for his bullshyt on this situation at every turn

As for the info you’re looking for, go find it. It has been reported the number of people who are recovering, but the data is still woefully behind because the testing is still so far behind
I’m not talking about the amount of recoveries. I’m talking about the amount of negative tests. I have yet to see one stat for that

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Am economic collapse is happening brfore our verybeyes veiled by a threat of a virus

The Petr. O dollar has collapsed..

Meaning the US $ is worthless..

We are witnessing the 1st stage of a global economic shift/collapse away from US dominance

If anything , countries have been running to the USD lately , leading to liquidity problems