COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It’s a shame there are idiots like you who don’t fully grasp the severity of this outbreak spouting off this nonsense.

Weren’t you one of the dummies who said this disease didn’t infect black people? Your opinion on all things coronavirus are invalid
I don’t think he’s dismissing the severity of it. But the media and the internet play a big part in where we are right now. Notice how we only talk about the amount of positive tests and deaths? I’ve haven’t seen a stat yet for the the amount of negative tests

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
To date there have been 11,949 deaths from this disease around the world, and it's been what, 4 months that we've known about it? 5 months max?

there are 7 billion people on earth, and there hasn't even been 100K deaths yet. Not even 1 million. not even half of a million.

here's another thing - there's around 360K births PER DAY on our planet.

What's going on to where this is being overblown the way it is? I'm not afraid of this "disease", i'm more concerned with what the powers that be have planned for us. :jbhmm:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Yet still hospitals will still be over run.

Obviously the majority of people will be ok. We're trying to save thousands of others from dying. But I guess you don't give a fukk cause you're odds are higher huh?

You're local hospital has probably 40 ventilators max. What happens when 150 people in your area need one? But naw we're feeble minded.

We have countries ahead of us on the curve this isn't just conjecture, it's a fukkin observation. In Northern Italy if you have a heart attack or get in a car accident right now there is nowhere to help you because the ICU is overrun and prioritizing Corona patients. What do you think is going to happen in a place like NYC? Do you think exponential growth reverses itself? Do you understand the rate of transmission here?

Say 60% of Americans get this (which the way we're handling this nothing suggests this many won' get it), and 2 percent of them die. Thats still like 4-5 million deaths man. Keep in mind if that many of us get sick at once the death rate will go up because of lack of equipment and health. Which is a big reason Italy's death rate is way higher. People that would've lived are dying because of no ventilators.

These are observations of reality not fear mongering. If you watch someone get run over running in traffic, and then still say we're fear mongering when we tell you not to run in traffic, who's really being feeble minded?

Every professional that works and studies this stuff has been warning us for weeks yet the push back by ignorant Americans is so strong we our going to cripple ourselves as a nation for no reason other than stubborness and willfull ignorance. It's just crazy at this point.

My son has asthma one kidney and a history of pneumonia, so yes I wish people would take this more seriously. I don't want my son catching this cause people like you don't give a fukk.

You actually get it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don’t think he’s dismissing the severity of it. But the media and the internet play a big part in where we are right now. Notice how we only talk about the amount of positive tests and deaths? I’ve haven’t seen a stat yet for the the amount of negative tests

negativity sells

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
To date there have been 11,949 deaths from this disease around the world, and it's been what, 4 months that we've known about it? 5 months max?

there are 7 billion people on earth, and there hasn't even been 100K deaths yet. Not even 1 million. not even half of a million.

here's another thing - there's around 360K births PER DAY on our planet.

What's going on to where this is being overblown the way it is? I'm not afraid of this "disease", i'm more concerned with what the powers that be have planned for us. :jbhmm:

notice even the media they will show someone in icu who has it and posted on their instragram but won't show the other 1,000 who had it and felt fine as well

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go outside.
Literally no expert is telling you not to.
It’s good for your physical and mental health.
Stay 6 feet away from people and you’ll be fine.
Put on the headphones listen to a new album and hit the streets you won’t regret it.

what new albums you listening to bruh? Anything good you would recommend??

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

You sound like an intelligent guy. Read his posts since this outbreak occurred. His belligerent & willful ignorance is just as bad as what we’re seeing in the media. @Lord Scarf should be criticized and called out for his bullshyt on this situation at every turn

As for the info you’re looking for, go find it. It has been reported the number of people who are recovering, but the data is still woefully behind because the testing is still so far behind