COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
America is never prepared for shyt... always years behind even when the information and probable cause of something might happen be in our hands 2 years or 2 months before anything happens

From trump to both of the bushes to other presidents minus Barack who know as a black Man U have to stay in front of everything or that’s your ass
It is because America is seen by its citizens as special, exempt from all of the maladies suffered by other nations, a chosen land of divine origin that could never fall prey to the kind of catastrophe that besets the savage and unwashed soil of a China or Italy. It is cac arrogance at its worst, and many are going to die because of it. :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
And the real number is probably 5 times that. Doesn’t even account for all the people who who got infected and beat the shyt without ever being tested. All of the numbers you see are pretty much only the people who SHOWED symptoms. Which is why they went to the hospital to be tested in the first place. Nobody is going to the doctor to get tested if they don’t feel shyt. Even people with mild symptoms are more than likely not going to the hospital. Which is probably the majority.

This is just another case of coli cornballs falling for the media's scare tactics. This shyt has really done a number on you feeble minded muthafukkers. It's disgusting :hhh:
Yet hospitals will still be over run.

Obviously the majority of people will be ok. We're trying to save thousands of others from dying. But I guess you don't give a fukk cause you're odds are higher huh?

You're local hospital has probably 40 ventilators max. What happens when 150 people in your area need one? But naw we're feeble minded.

We have countries ahead of us on the curve this isn't just conjecture, it's a fukkin observation. In Northern Italy if you have a heart attack or get in a car accident right now there is nowhere to help you because the ICU is overrun and prioritizing Corona patients. What do you think is going to happen in a place like NYC? Do you think exponential growth reverses itself? Do you understand the rate of transmission here?

Say 60% of Americans get this (which the way we're handling this nothing suggests this many won' get it), and 2 percent of them die. Thats still like 4-5 million deaths man. Keep in mind if that many of us get sick at once the death rate will go up because of lack of equipment and healthcare. Which is a big reason Italy's death rate is way higher. People that would've lived are dying because of no ventilators.

These are observations of reality not fear mongering. If you watch someone get run over running in traffic, and then still say we're fear mongering when we tell you not to run in traffic, who's really being feeble minded?

Every professional that works and studies this stuff has been warning us for weeks yet the push back by ignorant Americans is so strong we our going to cripple ourselves as a nation for no reason other than stubborness and willfull ignorance. It's just crazy at this point.

My son has asthma one kidney and a history of pneumonia, so yes I wish people would take this more seriously. I don't want my son catching this cause people like you don't give a fukk.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our only hope is the warming weather. Gotta pray that this shyt like the flu and will start dying out when the weather warms up. The fact that there ain't been no major outbreaks in the warm weather countries is a hopeful sign.

Singapore.

It's probably all over/has been all South-East Asia, a lot of those governments aren't going to say shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I can believe so. Think we have the largest concentration of idiots per capita. The biggest concentration of people who couldn't pass basic biology talking the loudest about a pandemic. Also apparently reporting testing numbers that we know are significantly lower than the actual amount of people walking around with the shyt is "fake news" and "sensationalism".

Dumbass people still haven't processed that regardless if you die, a disease that attacks your lungs like pneumonia is going to require medical attention. Too dumb to understand that in a month's time most hospitals will be at capacity so when your uncle has a heart attack or your cousin gets shot, there's not going to be rooms in the ICU and they will be turned away to die. Too dumb to understand that if they catch it and show no symptoms, that they will still pass it around to people who will die from it which further clogs the medical system. Too dumb to understand what the "curve" is and why we are about a month away from the peak. Just too dumb.

And this is a "light" virus overall that we are failing to deal with. When something more serious comes that we don't have a treatment for, most of this world will die because people are just so stupid and opinionated:francis:

:wow:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when they run out of ventilators and the number of cases increases along with the number of severe cases, then we won't be so far behind.:francis:

doctors gonna have to choose who lives and who dies.

Ethical dilemmas in the age of coronavirus: Whose lives should we save?
The messed up thing is, does the trickle down effect come from all those people at Miami beaches this week? Imagine if some of those asswipes end up at the hospital, doctors would be more inclined to save them because of their age as opposed to their grandparents/parents.

But, If I get Corona, I get Corona :francis:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I made a thread on here about my friend, it's completely consumed him

he's going from yelling and screaming about this in a high pitch tone all the way down to a low growl type sound I mean he's lost :mjlol:

but the fact that he's doing all this in front of his wife and daughter is the most shocking thing, he's terrifying them more than the damn virus
I had saw that :laff:
Tha mental images of someone frantically texting talmbout "MARTIAL LAW! MARTIAL LAW!" got me weak af.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Sorta misleading. Growth rates are heavily impacted by more available testing and the public's fear and therefore desire to get tested
I'm not tryna downplay the problem, we're fukked, but this is a bit overblown probably

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
I'm trying to gauge the overall sentiment of the fellow brehs on this board....

Are you guys all on some hunker down and not leave the crib type measures?

Leaving to walk and do basic errands, but avoiding obvious crowds and potential hot spots?

Still out and about like shiit is still sweet?

What's the general consensus?

Go outside.
Literally no expert is telling you not to.
It’s good for your physical and mental health.
Stay 6 feet away from people and you’ll be fine.
Put on the headphones listen to a new album and hit the streets you won’t regret it.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm putting in for city morgue driver position but they want experience...:francis: I'm juts tired of amazon tbh their politics and rules of working during this plague is bullshyt especially the idea of delivering in apartment complexes...

If the deaths start piling up, it'll probably up your chances of getting in at least :hubie: