COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
It’s a slippery slope. Checks and balances are there for a reason, if he steps in on a federal level and takes away state authority he’s going to have states coming after him in court probably threats of cession so on and so forth. Also keep in mind the situation is not the same in all states so what’s good for NYC is probably way overkill for say Nebraska.

how is a single state supposed to leverage against a nationwide medical company to obtain ventilators or medical supplies. The federal government should be mobilizing to seek companies who can support this effort and distribute them to states who need them.

Also, states can’t borrow money in regardless of the credit market ....the federal government can. The goal of a nation’s leader should be the safety and security of its population. How can a nation exist without a healthy working population. Trump and his administration doesn’t know where to start and doesn’t want to look bad asking for help

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I've been playing basketball at the court behind my house because I'm literally the only person on the court at the time.

It's fukking empty.....and when there's people there I leave. There's 3 courts in my neighborhood and I make sure I'm the only one there when I play. I have to stay active.

The gym is closed so I go to the court, put up some shots, do 100 full court layups, suicides, 100 push ups, pull ups, dips, planks and then go home and take a shower.

:ohhh: I forgot there's a nice park a block from my crib . Gonna do some work there tomorrow

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't imagine grocery stores not being a hub for the virus. People stressed out doing all that mega shopping spending upwards to an hour or more inside a crowded space...

Not gonna lie, been feeling tired with a slight temp lately. The flip side is temps struck in the 80s with high humidity with the initial rush of pollen which is my kryptonite once they all hit concurrent like that.

I don't get sick often and haven't had a flu shot in my lifetime, but I am susceptible to upper respiratory issues.

you gotta go at the right times if possible bro. The first hour (or second if the first hour is reserved for the elderly)

bring wipes for your cart, gloves, a mask. And if it’s too crowded, try again another day. Also, if the theory that humidity negative impacts the virus’s ability to survive ,choose days when it’s warm and humid to do your shopping.

I don’t fukk with crowds though, I will turn right around.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I mean how healthy is this, every day i wake up im checking the latest corona news, every hour its covid this covid that. I can't escape it at work, I can't escape it at home. I can't even go to a damn movie to escape to another world for a few hours , cant go to a bar to get a drink, can't even watch sports to ease my mind, can't even go out on a damn date and nikkaz even trying to take church away.

Imagine the mental health damage this shyt gonna do... This cannot last like this for a entire year yo

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
how is a single state supposed to leverage against a nationwide medical company to obtain ventilators or medical supplies. The federal government should be mobilizing to seek companies who can support this effort and distribute them to states who need them.

Also, states can’t borrow money in regardless of the credit market ....the federal government can. The goal of a nation’s leader should be the safety and security of its population. How can a nation exist without a healthy working population. Trump and his administration doesn’t know where to start and doesn’t want to look bad asking for help
I’m not saying states can’t/shouldn’t ask for federal assistance I’m just saying not every state is going to need it, so let the states that need it ask let the states that can handle it handle it

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's a great way to get out of the house without going anywhere that's harmful to yourself and others.

It's much safer than going to a grocery store or gas station these days which happens to be the two most packed places you can go to because they're essential.

I'm blessed to live in a neighborhood with an abundance of basketball courts.

90089832-3457783524237014-5239487722863172095-n.jpg
Damn that court nice as fukk. You don’t wanna see one of the courts I play at lmao. Some are halfway decent but no way near as nice as that one :noah:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Breh this shyt is like a bad joke in Seattle. This was my first winter here but apparently this winter set the record for the most days without clear skies, It rained like shyt for months. And as soon as the weather cleared up we hit with this shyt. Today was in the 60s and people were out and about but I understand.

shyt me and the fam took a social distanced approved walk ourselves :mjgrin:

The shyt ain’t fair man