COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just redid my resume gonna put in for a new job because amazon doesnt give a fukk about any of the drivers here...:picard: and what makes it so fukking annoying is that mgmt knows this but still get mad if you dont follow company policy...:stopitslime: nah I aint working during a plague going the extra mile for you... I'm going for a new job somewhere else...:camby: goodbye...

Daps
I just wanna give people a heads up heard from my mother this morning groups of people going from neighborhood to neighborhood pretending to be medical officials or some shyt asking to test people for the corona virus but they are robbing folks... :beli: take this with a grain of salt... its not confirmed yet but keep ya heads on a swivel people could be doing this to old folks who don't know any better...
Sounds like she heard some :duck:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been playing basketball at the court behind my house because I'm literally the only person on the court at the time.

It's fukking empty.....and when there's people there I leave. There's 3 courts in my neighborhood and I make sure I'm the only one there when I play. I have to stay active.

The gym is closed so I go to the court, put up some shots, do 100 full court layups, suicides, 100 push ups, pull ups, dips, planks and then go home and take a shower.
See you smart, I’m dyin to hoop, but I know all the courts gon be packed.

That’s a nice like workout :ehh: Ima try to hit the court early tomorrow and try that workout

Daps
I can't imagine grocery stores not being a hub for the virus. People stressed out doing all that mega shopping spending upwards to an hour or more inside a crowded space...

Not gonna lie, been feeling tired with a slight temp lately. The flip side is temps struck in the 80s with high humidity with the initial rush of pollen which is my kryptonite once they all hit concurrent like that.

I don't get sick often and haven't had a flu shot in my lifetime, but I am susceptible to upper respiratory issues.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Americans have shyt health. I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Countries with great health systems and healthy citizens; Germany/UK/South Korea; are fairing well. Countries with shyt health; Italy...are doing bad.

Italy has one of the highest life expectancies in the world

But they kiss each other when they greet, as opposed to Germans and Asians who seem more cold

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
See you smart, I’m dyin to hoop, but I know all the courts gon be packed.

That’s a nice like workout :ehh: Ima try to hit the court early tomorrow and try that workout

Yeah it's a great way to get out of the house without going anywhere that's harmful to yourself and others.

It's much safer than going to a grocery store or gas station these days which happens to be the two most packed places you can go to because they're essential.

I'm blessed to live in a neighborhood with an abundance of basketball courts.

90089832-3457783524237014-5239487722863172095-n.jpg

Last edited: