COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
post some good news then playboi.
:sas2:

U already wasted 2 posts today complaining.
:ufdup:

I been posted good news

And been pointing out how y’all ignored it

What exactly is this big ass thread with everyone posting non stop accomplishing? :jbhmm:

See this the shyt I be tombout :snoop:

The tweet make it seem like it was today or some shyt but this article is from March 6 :stopitslime:

Most wont actually click nor read the article so they’ll just assume it’s from today :snoop:

And btw there’s been like 40 pages since my first post today which was not even 12 hrs ago :francis:

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy to think all of this may have started with one fukking person....

One person could potentially kill millions, ruin billions of lives, and alter history. All because they wanted to eat a fukkin bat. :snoop:

I wish we could find this muthafukka and bury them alive, assuming they aren't dead already.
What would possess a person to put a LIVE bat anywhere near their mouth. Blows my fukking mind...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My brother called me from north bay. It's not martal law. Ppl are just not going to places they dont absolutely have to go to. Stop with the fear mongering breh.
Let's be real. This is slowly escalating from them asking people to stay home to them ordering all social gatherings to be nixed to them closing down businesses. As this continues to get worse and worse where do you think things are headed. Deescalation?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Martial law will come because these stupid fukkin idiots won't listen to the stay at home rule. The politicians are giving us a warning, and a$$holes ain't listening. :scust:
If I didn't have to leave the house I wouldn't. I told moms and dad to just hunker down and avoid everyone. I work for a public utility so I'm out in the streets. I won't be going to visit them for a while just in case I come down with it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Trump is dumb af just letting each state do whatever they want regarding this

dude literally told them to try getting supplies on their own... the few thousand masks he sent out of the hundreds of thousands they requested were expired. someone should do a FOIA request on the purchase order of those masks. i bet they bought them within the last two weeks knowing they were expired already so they can get a kick back from their friends.

Governors Ask for COVID-19 Equipment. Trump Says, ‘Try Getting It Yourselves.’

snippet:
At a conference call with governors, many of whom are deeply concerned about the shortage of respirators and ventilators that will be needed to save coronavirus patients, Trump insisted they, not him, should solve it. “Respirators, ventilators, all of the equipment — try getting it yourselves,” he offered.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlol:reading responses like breh's make you realized how sheltered Americans are

my homie just hit me up in LA, :russ:his ass all up in them liquor stores/dispensaries

My brother called me from north bay. It's not martal law. Ppl are just not going to places they dont absolutely have to go to. Stop with the fear mongering breh.