COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanna give people a heads up heard from my mother this morning groups of people going from neighborhood to neighborhood pretending to be medical officials or some shyt asking to test people for the corona virus but they are robbing folks... :beli: take this with a grain of salt... its not confirmed yet but keep ya heads on a swivel people could be doing this to old folks who don't know any better...
I tried not to leave out and haven’t in 3 days but Monday I picked up something for muthafukkas like that ....

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Another one of my neighbors having a party :snoop: You can’t tell there’s a quarantine. Neighborhood kids is playing in pools in front the crib, nikkas riding bikes, playing basketball n shyt, madd bbqs. You’d swear it was summer vaca :pachaha:

I've been playing basketball at the court behind my house because I'm literally the only person on the court at the time.

It's fukking empty.....and when there's people there I leave. There's 3 courts in my neighborhood and I make sure I'm the only one there when I play. I have to stay active.

The gym is closed so I go to the court, put up some shots, do 100 full court layups, suicides, 100 push ups, pull ups, dips, planks and then go home and take a shower.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Chinese medical team reporting the situation from Iran
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4484325762060876
[Iran has investigated 22.5 million people, of which 1.5 million people have at least fever symptoms] Ma Xuejun: There is a network registration report system in Iran. It is understood that Iran has investigated 22.5 million people. One hundred thousand people, of which 1.5 million have at least the symptoms of fever, which means that the outbreak in Iran is now in a period of rapid growth. We believe that it is too early to judge the inflection point. This is based on the implementation of prevention and control measures, especially the investigation of all suspected cases, the tracking of close contacts, and the cooperation of the people. Iran have gone through 2250 million, of which 1.5 million have fever (Beijing Daily) News One plus one video microblogging @ news one plus one
6796e804ly1gczmqspp62j20hs0a03ze.jpg

8.38 million views
1:13
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4484340501081044
[ #How to treat Iran ’s high mortality rate and high cure rate # ] Ma Xuejun: There are two main reasons for the high mortality rate: 1. Iran has not been able to detect all suspected cases, which caused the actual number of infections to exceed the number reported 2. Due to restrictions on medical equipment and instruments, medicines and medical care, ICU beds, etc., affecting its level of treatment. The high cure rate is because: Iran and China have different discharge standards , #Iran discharge standard does not do nucleic acid testing # , and China must be discharged for two consecutive negative nucleic acid tests. Iran has its own reasons: 1. Insufficient nucleic acid detection capacity; 2. Need to make room to treat more patients. Both of these indicate a shortage of resources for testing reagents, medical supplies and beds in Iran, which is their biggest challenge. News One Plus One Weibo Video @ 新闻 一 加 一
6796e804ly1gczmvo23frj20hs0a0756.jpg

1:52