COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine the mental health damage this shyt gonna do... This cannot last like this for a entire year yo

I had to stop myself from looking up this shyt so much myself, i don't even get anxiety or stress but this shyt had me on edge for the past few days. I had to get back to my normal routine. Back to listening to music zoning out, chillin' out relaxing, dvr & netflix, gettin' on the sticks (Black Ops 2), working out. I never watch the news so that helps, now im tryna stay off fb as much as possible. Its like you already have weighed out the worst of the worst martial law & food shortages. Those things can easily happen, way more then every single person on the planet catching this like the picture is being painted.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We have been through worse. Stop this.
You're saying this now but in a few weeks this will be a complete shyt show. Sectors of our economy have shut down. Hell Cali might be teetering on martial law and if they aren't some of our other huge epicenters will probably do it. This is like all the other shyt they tried to warn us would happen. The swine flu, the bird flu and all that except this time it happened. If the infection rate doubles every 4 days in 3 months we're looking at 80,000 cases nationwide. In 4 months 160,000. You have to anticipate that as more people get it then it spreads faster so it will far more than double in 4 days.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
You're saying this now but in a few weeks this will be a complete shyt show. Sectors of our economy have shut down. Hell Cali might be teetering on martial law and if they aren't some of our other huge epicenters will probably do it. This is like all the other shyt they tried to warn us would happen. The swine flu, the bird flu and all that except this time it happened. If the infection rate doubles every 4 days in 3 months we're looking at 80,000 cases nationwide. In 4 months 160,000. You have to anticipate that as more people get it then it spreads faster so it will far more than double in 4 days.

My brother called me from north bay. It's not martal law. Ppl are just not going to places they dont absolutely have to go to. Stop with the fear mongering breh.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its crazy to think all of this may have started with one fukking person....

One person could potentially kill millions, ruin billions of lives, and alter history. All because they wanted to eat a fukkin bat. :snoop:

I wish we could find this muthafukka and bury them alive, assuming they aren't dead already.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Today might as well be 9/12/01

Fear isnt the answer.