COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah people don't understand

1. Many of these retailers that closed like H&M etc. will prob see that hey whats the point in all these stores, staff, overhead when so many people are now buying online.

2. Everyone talking about my company letting me work from home yay great, but if you can work from home for 80k, then so can suresh in india for 7k and mahlang in phillipines for 5k :stopitslime:.

The Economy needs EVERYBODY buying to function. Sanjay in India does not directly add to the US economy. You see how quickly most small businesses, retail stores, and small companies closed when they didn’t have US customers and their US dollars circulating around. It was like sucking the oxygen out of a room. If big companies try to outsource, this will be our permanent reality. No US workers. Means no US workers buying products and services. Means none of those American companies are making large profits. Means no one buys stocks of said major companies. Stock market goes into free fall. People stop spending money, becoming scared, contracting the economy further. Meaning more layoffs and so forth, creating a disastrous cycle. It will never happen.

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Inaccurate. Kamala said 500 a month. Kennedy, a democrat proposed up to 4000

The paid sick leave bill was gutted by the GOP.

You trump supporters are a funny group
You idoit the person i qoute is another Bernie sanders supporter

Also unlike you i called out trump before he got elected not after the dems told me

Just look at you trying to cosgin Kamala stupidity

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They was told to stay home they won't.

I live in a small city in Missouri and I went to grab some liquor last night BWW'S across the street was packed.

People just don't take this shyt seriously.

Only way people will take it serious is if a young healthy celebrity dies of it

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Only way people will take it serious is if a young healthy celebrity dies of it

In all honesty my nikka I can't worry about anyone but myself right now. Well outside of my mom and step dad. I call them every day to make sure they're not sick. I'm fortunate to have a job where I can work from home.

I'm riding my bike to stay semi active. Outside of that I'm chilling at the crib until this shyt gets better.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's too late to contain this shyt. The only way was to force mfs to stay in and Americans too defiant/stupid/selfish for that. Just gotta wait on this to pass. I feel like I already had the mild version of this, other members in my family feel the same. Exhausted from the good/bad news combination of all the info.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
In all honesty my nikka I can't worry about anyone but myself right now. Well outside of my mom and step dad. I call them every day to make sure they're not sick. I'm fortunate to have a job where I can work from home.

I'm riding my bike to stay semi active. Outside of that I'm chilling at the crib until this shyt gets better.
No nba though :mjcry: