COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
How is a person that had 15% of their salary decreased supposed to “save heavy” ?

The rule of thumb is to save 10% every pay check if possible??? It’s too late to save. We were in a boom and people were spending like it was all sweet.

Cut everything out your life except rent, food, gas, and utilities. Not saying he can but I know folks who would try to max out a card to maintain appearances.

Daps
Single mom of 6 who beat stage 4 breast cancer dies from coronavirus | | kctv5.com
3 hrs ago
(Meredith) -- A single mother of six who beat stage four breast cancer this past year has died from coronavirus in Washington state.

Sundee Rutter, 42, is now being remembered by her friends and family. She leaves behind six children, ages 24, 21, 20, 15, 14 and 13.

Rutter’s best friend of 30 years Jessica Harris says Rutter lost her husband years ago and worked day in and out to provide for their six children. It was not mentioned how her husband died.

5e73d307a429f.image.jpg

Sundee Rutter, 42, is now being remembered by her friends and family. She leaves behind six children, ages 24, 21, 20, 15, 14 and 13. GoFundMe▲
“We’re pretty devastated; she beat cancer and lost the battle to coronavirus… it’s just crazy,” Harris told KOMO. “[She was] a great friend, great mother, great wife… she was a wonderful person.”

Rutter’s family said two weeks ago, Rutter went to the hospital for her illness but was sent back home. A few days later, she had a fever and trouble breathing, so she was taken back to the hospital and admitted.

After a week of fighting for her life, Rutter died on Monday.

Rutter’s oldest son Tyree, who is 24, is now stepping up to take care of the family after he graduates from college.

“I just want people to really know it’s not just the elderly people [affected by coronavirus], it’s anyone and everyone who have compromised immune systems that are at risk,” Harris told KOMO.

A GoFundMe page has been set up to help Rutter’s children. According to the page, Rutter’s eldest three children are in college and the younger three children are in middle school and high school.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Single mom of 6 who beat stage 4 breast cancer dies from coronavirus | | kctv5.com
3 hrs ago
(Meredith) -- A single mother of six who beat stage four breast cancer this past year has died from coronavirus in Washington state.

Sundee Rutter, 42, is now being remembered by her friends and family. She leaves behind six children, ages 24, 21, 20, 15, 14 and 13.

Rutter’s best friend of 30 years Jessica Harris says Rutter lost her husband years ago and worked day in and out to provide for their six children. It was not mentioned how her husband died.

5e73d307a429f.image.jpg

Sundee Rutter, 42, is now being remembered by her friends and family. She leaves behind six children, ages 24, 21, 20, 15, 14 and 13. GoFundMe▲
“We’re pretty devastated; she beat cancer and lost the battle to coronavirus… it’s just crazy,” Harris told KOMO. “[She was] a great friend, great mother, great wife… she was a wonderful person.”

Rutter’s family said two weeks ago, Rutter went to the hospital for her illness but was sent back home. A few days later, she had a fever and trouble breathing, so she was taken back to the hospital and admitted.

After a week of fighting for her life, Rutter died on Monday.

Rutter’s oldest son Tyree, who is 24, is now stepping up to take care of the family after he graduates from college.

“I just want people to really know it’s not just the elderly people [affected by coronavirus], it’s anyone and everyone who have compromised immune systems that are at risk,” Harris told KOMO.

A GoFundMe page has been set up to help Rutter’s children. According to the page, Rutter’s eldest three children are in college and the younger three children are in middle school and high school.

Sad
let me drop some money in the go fund me for the kids

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It's too late to contain this shyt. The only way was to force mfs to stay in and Americans too defiant/stupid/selfish for that. Just gotta wait on this to pass. I feel like I already had the mild version of this, other members in my family feel the same. Exhausted from the good/bad news combination of all the info.
I feel u.

I’ve already accepted that we are all going to get it, I just hope no one in my family dies from it.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Usually u can just hit the gym or hoop to avoid everything

But thats closed smh
Maybe do something in the crib you been meaning to do. Put on music, play video games read a book, write a book. fukk it. Write A diary about this shyt.