COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's too late to contain this shyt. The only way was to force mfs to stay in and Americans too defiant/stupid/selfish for that. Just gotta wait on this to pass. I feel like I already had the mild version of this, other members in my family feel the same. Exhausted from the good/bad news combination of all the info.

I mean how healthy is this, every day i wake up im checking the latest corona news, every hour its covid this covid that. I can't escape it at work, I can't escape it at home. I can't even go to a damn movie to escape to another world for a few hours , cant go to a bar to get a drink, can't even watch sports to ease my mind, can't even go out on a damn date and nikkaz even trying to take church away.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Do yall really think this will last for another 2 or 3 months?

It's hard to believe it will.

I guess because this so such an unprecedented situation.
We dont take extreme measures like china or asian counties
So ya i ca see this till summer
Which sucks

Imagine stuck at home on july 1st
Smh

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Do yall really think this will last for another 2 or 3 months?

It's hard to believe it will.

I guess because this so such an unprecedented situation.

It'll last until enough people catch it and start building a tolerance to it or however the fukk this shyt works I don't even know anymore.

The stress of reading about this shyt is taking its toll.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It's too late to contain this shyt. The only way was to force mfs to stay in and Americans too defiant/stupid/selfish for that. Just gotta wait on this to pass. I feel like I already had the mild version of this, other members in my family feel the same. Exhausted from the good/bad news combination of all the info.
Best to turn off the news and stay off the phone. Anxiety levels decrease.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're going to be watching fireworks via satellite :mjcry:
Social distancing block parties gonna be lit :ehh:

I live around old retired white people. I’m a day away from blasting “A Written Testament” out my window so all of the stay at home yoga trainers running down the street behind my house can run with a certain fear of god in their trot during this sunny weekend

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

:patrice:Most commercial labs are only guaranteeing 3-4 days at this point, I would be shocked if they can keep it at 48 hours will tens of thousands of vials flooding in. If they can, bless them.