COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Fedex canceled signature deliveries...

In case if we got any "entrepreneurs" here or people who like to buy "stuff":hubie:

I had fedex delivery amazon boxes just yesterday
he came to the door and ringed the bell
I point to the floor without opening the door and tell him to put it down.
He said, i'm fedex I have a delivery for you.
I said ya I know just leave it there on the floor
he said again, i'm fedex
i'm like YES I KNOW PUT THE BOX DOWN AND LEAVE!
he just stood there confused for like a minute

WTFFFFFF

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Secret audio reveals top GOP senator knew how devastating COVID-19 was weeks ago — but didn’t warn the public

Secret audio reveals top GOP senator knew how devastating COVID-19 was weeks ago — but didn’t warn the public

cbs_burr11.jpg

NPR Choice page

U.S. Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr, Republican of North Carolina, three weeks ago told a private, exclusive audience just how lethal and devastating coronavirus is, but said nothing to the general public.

“There’s one thing I can tell you about this: It is much more aggressive in its transmission than anything we have seen in recent history,” Senator Burr says in the secret audio recording (below) obtained by NPR.

COVID-19 is “probably more akin to the 1918 pandemic,” Burr tells members of the Tar Heel Circle, a club of North Carolina business people. NPR’s Tim Mak says it cost $500 to $10,000 to become a member.

Musty

Banned
Daps
It's crazy how people who are still trying to go out and have a good time are called selfish....by people who want the whole world shut down because you *MIGHT* get sick.

People who are able to work from home and still collect their regular income wanting others' jobs and livelihood to be snatched away indefinitely....because someone else will MAYBE get sick.

It's crazy to see how easily people become the "demons" they critique so heavily.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy how people who are still trying to go out and have a good time are called selfish....by people who want the whole world shut down because you *MIGHT* get sick.

People who are able to work from home and still collect their regular income wanting others' jobs and livelihood to be snatched away indefinitely....because someone else will MAYBE get sick.

It's crazy to see how easily people become the "demons" they critique so heavily.

:scust:you stupid